• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

“The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Brock Lesnar that his in-competition sample collection from July 9, 2016, at UFC 200, has tested positive for the same substance as his previously announced out-of-competition collection on June 28, 2016."

Brock's MMA career is definitely over.

Mahonay

Banned
"Axl Rotten's Estate"

OldShack_zps59e9773d.jpg
Lol

Sephzilla

Lesnar rejoins UFC and instantly gets popped yet WWE never catches him. Billy Gunn gets popped by a powerlifting competition and WWE never catches him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The thing is, I independently agree with you on this, but don't want to be seen as your wrestlin' buddy rolling in to cape for you.

I think bean breath has it right. Stick to guests with discernible personalities like @ShaneWatch, and use ToastyFrog's YouTube for a well-prepared and researched information dump if that's your thing.

Appreciate you not exposing me like their own listeners have been exposed.

friends, I saw Trapped In The Closet today for the first time.

gbos8se.gif

how did I miss this??? this is like the greatest thing ever (well, the first 12 chapters at least). who woulda thunk R. Kelly had something like this in him

So what you're saying is that his hot stream of talent hit you right in the face.

I'm looking forward to it because no matter the outcome, I win.

Shitty Retronauts. It's just so bland. And people over there that are getting into it with me think it's some kind of sin to get bored to tears with people reading google docs and Wikipedia entries. It's not a big deal, I like big personalities in my shows I listen to (not assholes, people have a hard time separating the difference) - so I wanted something good. I've found some okay recommends. Nothing amazing yet.

Back in the original 1Up days, I liked Retronauts a lot. The topics felt fresh, and you had great personalities like Scott Sharkey, Shane Bettanhausen, Jenn Frank, and others. These days, the personalities are flatter and the topics worn out. The hosts feel like they're fulfilling Patreon obligations instead of doing something out of pleasure.

But I know better than to go into that thread to shit on their parade, Vince.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But I know better than to go into that thread to shit on their parade, Vince.

That Patreon money will dry up and they'll realize they spent their 30s and 40s hitting the low bar for kideo game enthusiasts and didn't spend it developing their talent.

I can say one thing, from a glance at the amount of clout they had and what they have now, the money is definitely drying up and you can't even get close to making a living milking peoples' nostalgia.

oddjobs

Watching this Sasaki (as POWA WARIA) vs Muta match from 2000.

Muta is limping and leaning to a crutch before the match, reveals that he's faking it, beats up Sasaki and his wife with it, only to get a northern lights bomb for his troubles, in turn hitting her with the mist.

Shit is hype.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't think of a wrestling reference to say, 'boy some of the new KOF characters have reallly shitty, busy designs'

so boy some of the new KOF characters have really shitty, busy designs.

Top Bottom