• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

jdQAAf1.gif
I was wondering was he going for some variation of the houston hangover.

My favourite move to use in all of the sd v r games. That running angle german suplex

shaowebb

They shoulda stuck to the folks people actually had heard of and lined up for like NJPW dudes, Ospreay and Jack Sabre Jr, and some folks like Metalik and other Mexico folk. Some of these jobbers they brought in for this are really stinking up matches with stellar folks who then have to carry the match home. They shoulda buried dudes like HoHo Lun.

They shoulda stuck to the folks people actually had heard of and lined up for like NJPW dudes, Ospreay and Jack Sabre Jr, and some folks like Metalik and other Mexico folk. Some of these jobbers they brought in for this are really stinking up matches with stellar folks who then have to carry the match home. They shoulda buried dudes like HoHo Lun.

Every tournament needs jobbers in the first round, and it's not realistic to expect companies like NJPW or ROH to offer their talent a chance to test the waters with WWE, especially after WWE raided NJPW for Nakamura, Styles, Anderson, and Gallows this year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It'll be Nia Jax.

Or, it will be Nikki, and she's been training in privacy and secrecy for some time.
They're not gonna put a girl off of a neck injury straight into a PPV match.

I hope.

It's Nia.

Nekofrog

Banned
if bails isn't the mystery partner on sunday i'm going to lose my damn shit

if bails is the mystery partner on sunday i'm going to lose my damn shit

Zach

It is done. I have completed my journey. 1999 is in the books, and in my opinion, it was the worst year ever. It reached peak trash levels. Nash and Russo booked WCW into precipitous decline. WWF saw the rise of Triple H and every McMahon, including Vince's estranged brother Rod. Owen Hart died in the ring. What an awful time to be a wrestling fan.

Well, that's it for me, guys. It's been fun but I must g---what? What do you mean WCW is still around for 15 months?! No... no, this can't be... No! NOOOOO!! I guess there's only way out now..

8DhSlFX.gif

Wait... Nitro is back to two hours? Oh, I guess I'll just take a little break then. And then I will be on...

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 2000!! WHATABOUTIT?! YESSS!! UN-BE-LIEVABLE!! WHAT A SPECTACLE!! THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE!! YESSSSS!!

Mengetsu

Lol people mad at the Justice League Trailer because it's more in tone like the comics and not the ultra violent style. That trailer made me care for that movie coming from BvS that says a lot in my book.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is done. I have completed my journey. 1999 is in the books, and in my opinion, it was the worst year ever. It reached peak trash levels. Nash and Russo booked WCW into precipitous decline. WWF saw the rise of Triple H and every McMahon, including Vince's estranged brother Rod. Owen Hart died in the ring. What an awful time to be a wrestling fan.

Well, that's it for me, guys. It's been fun but I must g---what? What do you mean WCW is still around for 15 months?! No... no, this can't be... No! NOOOOO!! I guess there's only way out now..

8DhSlFX.gif

Wait... Nitro is back to two hours? Oh, I guess I'll just take a little break then. And then I will be on...

THE ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA 2000!! WHATABOUTIT?! YESSS!! UN-BE-LIEVABLE!! WHAT A SPECTACLE!! THE BOYHOOD DREAM HAS COME TRUE!! YESSSSS!!

On August 1st I get to start 1999. A year I like a lot. Saving WCW for later though.

Cosmozone

Asuka being Sasha's partner would be cool because of her history with Dana Brooke but the WWE is known for doing lame things rather than cool things so I doubt it. Another cool name I could think of is Sara del Rey but that's highly unrealistic, lol.
Tamina would be lame enough, but I guess she's still injured. And Nikki is also not fit yet? (I would've been cool with that) Don't know what to think about a face-turned Nia Jax.

Still think Bayley is the highest possibility despite what Sasha Banks said.

Brock grabbing like an old man at a strip joint
Shoot grapple stance

Lol people mad at the Justice League Trailer because it's more in tone like the comics and not the ultra violent style. That trailer made me care for that movie coming from BvS that says a lot in my book.
I don't listen to anyone who complains on the internet anymore. They complain about logos, complain about fake wrestling, and complain about well everything. So any time someone is complaining, I just scroll down or ignore the thread :). BTW you can't enjoy what you want on the Internet either. Your opinion is always wrong.

But you know me,

giphy.gif

How has nobody ever interviewed Rod McMahon?

I wanna say there's one from ten+ years ago.

Zach

a PPV with The Rock in the main event shouldn't go anywhere below C+ Zach, i'm warning you
I don't love The Rock. I like him. He definitely has talent rarely seen in wrestling. But I don't think his actual wrestling is great. It's okay. His selling can be really entertaining.

Top Bottom