• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data, any pics if Sexy Star unmasked?
SE.jpg

Started the wcpw episode late and got in for the lethal/legero match and due to the small, intimate nature of the arena it just highlights how shitty some fans can be. Clear they just want to get themselves over before the bell, some just need to shit the fuck up with smarky comments and stick to traditional chants.

Luckily it seems to have gone into that but it just gets annoying when you have one or more fans trying to get shitty comments over and ruining the flow of the show.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright Zach, me and the AF finished Inside. Thoughts below. Spoilers through the end of the game, as a warning.

Gosh that last half hour was fantastically empowering and awesome. Having everyone run in terror then start to seem to help you was amazing, but then it turned out they were trapping you again :( The end was nice. I expected more. The SECRET ending was far more poignant, but I'd have to say it didn't live up to the super hype. That's the hype machine's fault. Still great, but not on my GOTY list. Not a waste of money, though.

He asked for the release and was granted it.

Though Voices of Wrestling has thrown out that they both sides agreed to do it for him to come back this fall. He would work the Indies and make a name for himself and wash away the Stardust stink. Then come back with momentum.

That would be fantastic if the WWE doesn't fuck it up.

somedevil

That would be fantastic if the WWE doesn't fuck it up.

They are the only site saying this. So its not guaranteed to be true. The big thing is he got to prove he can wrestle.

If he bombs against Angle, Evolve and in the PWG then this supposed idea won't work.

ODDI

Yeah. The NXT London crowd were fun and light-hearted in their chants. This lot are more than a bit obnoxious.

Episode 2 was great glad they ditched those horrible green screen backgrounds now they need to level out that audio perhaps in investing some boomsticks.

RBH

I thought the WWE did something that was simple, yet effective at the beginning of Smackdown last week:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4...ne-2016-30-6-2016-full-show-part-1-2-hq_sport

(watch the first couple of minutes)

Instead of starting Smackdown off with some 20-minute promo like usual, they started off the show by showcasing these 30-second pre-taped backstage promos from the four wrestlers who would then take part in a #1 contenders match to kick off the show. Each wrestler talked about why the match was important and why they were going to win.

It was a nice change of pace from the usual long drawn-out promo that seemingly starts most episodes of Raw/Smackdown these days, and I hope that they continue this in the future. Something simple like that conserves time, prevents the audience from losing their attention, allows each wrestler to get some face time, and it gives the audience more of a reason to care about each individual wrestler.

UberTag

I thought the WWE did something that was simple, yet effective at the beginning of Smackdown last week:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4...ne-2016-30-6-2016-full-show-part-1-2-hq_sport

(watch the first couple of minutes)

Instead of starting Smackdown off with some 20-minute promo like usual, they started off the show by showcasing these 30-second pre-taped backstage promos from the four wrestlers who would then take part in a #1 contenders match to kick off the show. Each wrestler talked about why the match was important and why they were going to win.

It was a nice change of pace from the usual long drawn-out promo that seemingly starts most episodes of Raw/Smackdown these days, and I hope that they continue this in the future. Something simple like that conserves time, prevents the audience from losing their attention, allows each wrestler to get some face time, and it gives the audience more of a reason to care about each individual wrestler.
It's very smart and borrowing a page out of reality TV. I don't trust them to keep up with it but it's good to see them trying out new ideas that legitimately put the talent and angles over.

Valkrai

This Raw is going to suck major ass. I can't wait to see it go below 2 this week

Spoilers below
Ambrose vs Miz again
Becky vs Summer Rae... again
Ziggler vs Rollins
Vicky coming back.

Valkrai

The real mystery is why you don't wonder this on weeks when RAW doesn't fall on July 4th.
Just scope out the few highlights after the fact.

I got nothing going on tonight so I figured how bad will this Raw be. That and if it actually will be the lowest Raw in history. It definitely will with this atrocious card.

Top Bottom