• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

klonere

Banned
That looks dumb as fuck

af2155a1b6f531a9fa5084143851b85c195f264e_hq.gif

The amount of people on my Facebook feed posting about the Rock being arrested for importing HGH is blowing my mind. It explains the Brexit vote.

Getting closer to Orton's return.
I hope he comes back punts Seth,Rome, HHH & DMbrose. And after RKO's Steph while Shane is smiling

imBask

Banned
Getting closer to Orton's return.
I hope he comes back punts Seth,Rome, HHH & DMbrose. And after RKO's Steph while Shane is smiling

how about he comes back and he's really mad at Alberto Del Rio for X reason, and then they feud for a while?

now THAT'S a story brother

I haven't been keeping up with Cody Rhodes (mainly cause I haven't watched Raw and Smackdown since.. whew.. awhile ago) but what happened to him?

He got released right?

For a good minute it seemed like he was going to be a big deal in the WWE then... yup..

somedevil

I haven't been keeping up with Cody Rhodes (mainly cause I haven't watched Raw and Smackdown since.. whew.. awhile ago) but what happened to him?

He got released right?

For a good minute it seemed like he was going to be a big deal in the WWE then... yup..

He asked for the release and was granted it.

Though Voices of Wrestling has thrown out that they both sides agreed to do it for him to come back this fall. He would work the Indies and make a name for himself and wash away the Stardust stink. Then come back with momentum.

He got released right?

He asked for his release and was granted it. For the past near two years or so I would say he had this Stardust gimmick (kind of like Golddust's but I'd say less self-aware) which was fine for the first while, but then it became unfortunately obvious that they never really planned on turning him back to normal Cody Rhodes. Cody seemed to realize that himself and thought he would be better off trying elsewhere. He had a podcast or something yesterday where he said he was told twice he'd win the MITB but then told not (once on the very same day as one MITB) and also that Stardust was meant to be retired in a HIAC match against the celebrity he fought last year at Summerslam which pretty much was the only plot they had going for him.

He's only 31, so he could make a grand return some-point in the future.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wish i could find the informa where Kamaitachi talks about how different mexican spicy food is different than stuff like curry. It was great

Are you sure that wasn't some sort of wink and nudge about his dating life in Mexico?

I mean, he IS Yujiro's brother

Aiii

So not worth it
You know what guys, Cena is fully redeemed now, he's firmly in the list of top WWE guys ever, tremendous in movies, a legit great guy, has five star matches all the time, is doing the best promo work of his life for the past two years.

Give that man the strap.

You know what guys, Cena is fully redeemed now, he's firmly in the list of top WWE guys ever, tremendous in movies, a legit great guy, has five star matches all the time, is doing the best promo work of his life for the past two years.

Give that man the strap.
I used to hate him when he was always in the spotlight but now that he isn't I can easily say he's one of the greatest of all time.

Give that man the strap.

Was just thinking it'd be nice if they just had Cena have a long ass reign until someone worthy comes along as a top guy.

But how could Cody fall out of love with wrasslin' when he won the rematch, in style
L3l1S.gif

how about he comes back and he's really mad at Alberto Del Rio for X reason, and then they feud for a while?

now THAT'S a story brother
I can see it now...

"my name.....is Randy Orton"
*mild pop*
"and i'm back to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion..."
*Del Rio's music hits*
"IT'S MEXICO'S GREATEST EXPORT MAGGLE!"
"hold on there a second pero, you have to go to the back of the line beca-...

And then anyone watching tunes out either mentally or literally.

Top Bottom