• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

BFIB

mark-henry-surprises-john-cena-o.gif
This whole segment was fantastic.

Wishing right UK wasn't on tape delay for TNA, given that The Final Deletion is sounding pretty awesome.

Feud of the year easily for Broken Matt vs Brother Nero.

Kurita

Did they edit that stuff out on the network?
Lol I think not, there's one episode that's MA and I think it's Katie Vick so.
Lol Blue. Stop drooling for her man!!
She's thick boss. I had a crush on her since the day Eddie brought her on tv.

Top 5 curtain jerkers of all time
E:: Welp DP. :(
Most definitely, hated thr wcp kick out though. When he flipped over the ref, the crowd went nuts!

Mahonay

Banned
explain in no more than 50 words
YouTubers promoting a website where you can gamble for CSGO skins. Said YouTubers are actually owners of the site, which they never disclosed before. They would log in and fix bets constantly, even posting results online under the guise that they are just getting lucky. "Look how much I won! You can win too!". A lot of minors use this site. They made a lot of money from this. It is very illegal.

A connected web of other sites doing the same thing is being revealed as well. Major sites reporting it now. GAF detective has been going ham today.

imBask

Banned
YouTubers promoting a website where you can gamble for CSGO skins. Said YouTubers are actually owners of the site, which they never disclosed before. They would log in and fix bets constantly, even posting results online under the guise that they are just getting lucky. "Look how much I won! You can win too!". A lot of minors use this site. They made a lot of money from this. It is very illegal.

A connected web of other sites doing the same thing is being revealed as well. Major sites reporting it now. GAF detective has been going ham today.

Internet witch hunts are generally really bad, but those fucks kinda deserved it

Bret vs Razor holds up so damn well, what a match. Probably Hall's best match, one of my favourite Bret matches as well - the finish is real inventive and that near-fall on the Razor's Edge counter is freaking huge. Forgot how great this was.

Anth0ny

ahahahahah wtfffffffffffff

just like real sports!

that is some fucked up shit. never bet on video games, kids.

imBask

Banned
ahahahahah wtfffffffffffff

just like real sports!

that is some fucked up shit. never bet on video games, kids.

I used to bet skins on pro games, but we're talking like $5 bets here... these guys make a living by making videos of them betting hundreds of dollars worth of skins on COINFLIPS, literally

Kurita

As someone who doesn't know anything about NBA, explain to me that Kevin Durant thing with a wrestling analogy

Is it a Rollins betrays The Shield kind of deal?

DMczaf

As someone who doesn't know anything about NBA, explain to me that Kevin Durant thing with a wrestling analogy

Is it a Rollins betrays The Shield kind of deal?

Basically, imagine if Sting joined the nWo the night after on Nitro after failing to beat Hogan at Starrcade 97

Bret vs Razor holds up so damn well, what a match. Probably Hall's best match, one of my favourite Bret matches as well - the finish is real inventive and that near-fall on the Razor's Edge counter is freaking huge. Forgot how great this was.
RR 93? The funny thing is, Hall hates that match.

Kurita

Tonight is the night
Smarks all over the over the world have been waiting for his comeback
July 4th
He's back. Sure he went to TNA for a few years but he's still a WWE legend
The American Hero, a wrestling icon

Oh it's true
It's damn true

oP2YhL0.jpg

Top Bottom