• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Cagey

Banned
booked by the office to look strong?
tumblr_njwdhnQsuO1srbyoyo1_500.gif

That ball still hasn't landed yet. God damn.

I kinda want to watch raw to see Balor debut. If AJ styles is there tonight like some here said earlier I hope they have a little backstage interaction regarding the club.

It would be amazing if suddenly the camera shots got better.

No shaky cam and more cameras on the corner like WCW.

I am intrested in possible production changes too. They won't iron out everything bad in one go, but a few would be nice. Seeing as a new theme is confirmed, a bunch of new graphics should come too.

Fox318

I am intrested in possible production changes too. They won't iron out everything bad in one go, but a few would be nice. Seeing as a new theme is confirmed, a bunch of new graphics should come too.

Id love to believe but that New Day Matt Hardy rip off was so fucking bad I don't see them even knowing how to do anything different.

Only epic shot they can do anymore is a slow zoom out from the hard cam or the arena cam looking at the ramp.

Moving the announce table is not that exciting. They have tried it before and it wasn't that great. The set itself really isn't that different. All I was hoping for was a change of the actual entrance to the centre.

Aiii

So not worth it
Also, can we please not complain about set changes until after you have actually watched a show done with said set, because come on, this is ridiculous.

styl3s

Also, can we please not complain about set changes until after you have actually watched a show done with said set, because come on, this is ridiculous.
I don't need to watch the show to know that i hate having the announce table up by the entrance.

Top Bottom