• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does Sheamus qualify for a championship opportunity to begin with

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
He's a main event face now. Smarks gonna smark.

I like the guy and his gimmick so its just kind of funny to me. I'm not convinced he can hack it with Seff-kun in a promo war though.

orioto

Good Art™
I'll say Sami v Balor. Reigns will feud with Owens.

A hated face against a fan favorite heel ? What could go wrong.

What if samy is in the main event but Owens interfere for the summerslam blow off..

of course that would make Owens a sore loser who's not been booked as a competitive wrestler since i don't know when (his clean victory against AJ some times ago).

He lost at Battleground against Samy, he can't beat Ambrose, he can't beat Finn (lost two next main event). What does that make him if not an angry heel jobber..

UberTag

Time to make Roman look strong. Getting a nice break between matches for his requisite nap time. Although he will find time to nap in this match as well.

Top Bottom