• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I like the guy and his gimmick so its just kind of funny to me. I'm not convinced he can hack it with Seff-kun in a promo war though.

Balor was fine in that match, I'm still glad they're pushing a guy his size in that spot, we'll see how it lasts. My issue with Finn is not his ring work, I think he needs to work on his character some, he's a little flat. Its hard to improve that when face vs heel

Barrage

A hated face against a fan favorite heel ? What could go wrong.

What if samy is in the main event but Owens interfere for the summerslam blow off..

of course that would make Owens a sore loser who's not been booked as a competitive wrestler since i don't know when (his clean victory against AJ some times ago).

He lost at Battleground against Samy, he can't beat Ambrose, he can't beat Finn (lost two next main event). What does that make him if not an angry heel jobber..

He beat AJ Styles a month ago clean.

Why do the same people who complain about 50/50 booking label guys as jobbers when they lose one match?

Surge

This is what happens when she tries to do something else.

Gu5ZPG0.gif

Top notch skill right there

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think Roman's winning but Zayn deserves the nod if you ask me. Not as much as Owens, but still.

Top Bottom