• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

UberTag

Man, they really booked the same spot in both 4-ways for Finn and Roman to jump out to the outside so the other three guys can catch them.

Fuck the UFC. You’re shit. You motherfuckers don’t look after nobody. We’ll let this fucking white piece of shit fucking stick needles in his ass and say, ‘oh, he’s going to take us all the way to the fucking bank.’ Let’s give him fucking millions of dollars and not worry about this motherfucker. You know what? Fuck that and fuck your shit company. Look at that for a contract. You can sue me on that, motherfuckers.
— Mark Hunt on the MMA Hour

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
lol y'all want reigns to turn heel so bad it's blinding y'all. He will never turn!

I mean, dude ate clean pins two PPVs in a row which I would never have thought possible 2 months ago.

Man, they really booked the same spot in both 4-ways for Finn and Roman to jump out to the outside so the other three guys can catch them.

Lol was just about to say that. I know it's common as fuck and WWE has a step by step for these types of matches but you'd think they'd freshen it up on the same night at least.

— Mark Hunt on the MMA Hour

Mark definitely deserves something for his troubles (Not $2 million, he's no way worth that much money and he knows it) but he's becoming a broken record here. I'm not sure what he wants to happen right now exactly, they are still looking into the Brock situation.

And there is a bit of irony in the fact that even before the Brock fight, Hunt said Brock was juiced and was going to punch his face in regardless. Change of heart I guess.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
See that thing where Corey Graves doesn't shit on the babyfaces and says "wow this guy is good" when they do something cool?

It's novel.

Heels do dives too though. Rollins, Owens, Harper, etc...

I think there's a difference between a guy like Jack Evans who'll do the stupidest face flippy shit and still work his heel character or Owens/Harper who'll occasionally do dives for impact next to guys like Roman and Seth who will just do face moves non stop.

Top Bottom