• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Do they think that's a match people actually want to see, or are they already saying "this is the B-show?" Cause I don't know which is worse.

Gurrry

Do they think that's a match people actually want to see, or are they already saying "this is the B-show?" Cause I don't know which is worse.

It sucks because if this show doesnt at least put up a fight against what we saw last night, no one is gonna watch SD again. I feel like tonight will get good ratings because its the first real show, but if tonight fails, the ratings are only gonna consistently drop from there.

Would Jimmy King be this jaded? ask yourself.

25a%2Bdamn%2Bbeer.gif

Yo real talk

What if they actually made the Smackdown theme song Daniel Bryan's theme

Like obviously you gotta go with douche rock but still

she isnt bad, but you cant deny that the story shes been given as of late has been utter shit. its only hurting her at this point.

hope they turn it around tonight

agreed. her booking has been terrible. she deserved better this year. hopefully shane and danielson can cut her the slack she deserves.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Ringside commentary for Smackdown

They're actually trying to make the shows feel different, so that's cool

Laws00

let me see how much i hate smackdown or like it

i missed the beginning of raw because of a storm and honestly didnt give a fuck

Top Bottom