• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

KRccOZu.png

So there's a rumor going around that one of the Usos, I think Jey has gotten heat for sniffing Becky Lynch's hair.

I love pro wrestling. They joked about it on twitter so I have my doubts.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So there's a rumor going around that one of the Usos, I think Jey has gotten heat for sniffing Becky Lynch's hair.

I love pro wrestling. They joked about it on twitter so I have my doubts.

It's on video. He smells it, and then tells her it smells nice 2 seconds later. Non-issue.

Skatterd

Probably posted, but just noticed that on the WWE site and Twitter they're referring to Dean's title as the WWE World Championship again.

I'm about to watch the Smackdown preshow...what am I doing with my life.

Valentus

Titus was fucking with the owner of the wwmultiverse

Jey uso was fucking with someone that will job to the universal womens champion alexa bliss.

Theres much difference.

Glad I didn't somehow get spoiled about the Sasha/Charlotte match today. Great match, love the boss, hope she doesn't kill herself.

Also, wtf uso that's some creepy ass 8th grade class trip on the bus type shit.

Aiii

So not worth it
"Please all sit in front of his camera and act like you are talking about this thing that is going on."

Don't say that to a group of people that never actually trained to become actors. They trained to fake fight. If they are worth a damn they can even cut a decent fake promo about their fake adversary. But do not have a bunch of soap opera writers create storylines for them where they have to have a fake food fight, gathering or chance encounter, for the love of God.

I guess what I'm saying is, of course someone's gonna end up smelling someone else's hair in a segment like this.

Top Bottom