• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

I feel this Uso hair sniffing is going down a dark path.

All I'll say is they teach you in kindergarten not to invade people's personal space.

Skatterd

Poll on the preshow now

Who from NXT are you most excited to see on tonight's SmackDown Live

a. Mojo
b. Alexa
c. Eva Marie
d. Other

Creeping Usos, drug test failing Roman, you need a real Samoan hero right now:
043837ba111f98bec58a3105f1043daf_crop_north.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Eva is better than Nia and probably Dana and you all are fine with those two on the main roster.

#StopTheRedHate

"Please all sit in front of his camera and act like you are talking about this thing that is going on."

Don't say that to a group of people that never actually trained to become actors. They trained to fake fight. If they are worth a damn they can even cut a decent fake promo about their fake adversary. But do not have a bunch of soap opera writers create storylines for them where they have to have a fake food fight, gathering or chance encounter, for the love of God.

I guess what I'm saying is, of course someone's gonna end up smelling someone else's hair in a segment like this.

I'm glad AJ got out of that environment while she could

KingBroly

Banned
No one's excited to see Eva Marie beat Alexa Bliss on SD.

Anyway, I'm fearful that Smackdown's gonna be the same old shit show from now on, just to put Stephanie over.

Maybe...just....maybe......

The Hall of Pain is looking to induct some more dweebs.

not even sure mark henry has anything left in the tank or is in wwe

If WrassleGAF worried about shit that didn't matter there would be no WrassleGAF.

Never mind the fact that few stray observations that are on topic don't constitute being "worried."

That, to me, is worrying about shit that doesn't matter.

This SmackDown sounds awful.

somedevil

I don't know whats funnier the Becky Lynch hate or the Finn Balor hate. Its like the Irish piss some people off here.

Wai and John are at the show.

The crowd was into Mojo and the Usos are the heels when they are going against Breezango.

Gurrry

the most interesting thing tonight will be american alpha debut.

other than that, maybe finding out who the #1 contender will be? (maybe a cena vs styles ppv quality match?)

Aiii

So not worth it
If WrassleGAF worried about shit that didn't matter there would be no WrassleGAF.
Be the change.
Never mind the fact that few stray observations that are on topic don't constitute being "worried."
Be the change.
That, to me, is worrying about shit that doesn't matter.
Be the change.
This SmackDown sounds awful.
Be the change.

Mengetsu

I don't know whats funnier the Becky Lynch hate or the Finn Balor hate. Its like the Irish piss some people off here.

Wai and John are at the show.

The crowd was into Mojo and the Usos are the heels when they are going against Breezango.
People forget not to long ago this was the John Cena show ft random Divas. I'll never forget. This is best timeline.

Top Bottom