• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_o9vesua5rm1rnpaqeo2_540.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Are the Miracle and Maria the Steph/HHH of TNA or something?

Entire show seems to revolve around them.

remember how WCW tried to push Jarrett as a main eventer but no one was buying it because people only wanted to see Jarrett in WWF to see Debra's breasts?

It's that.

Kaiterra

Banned
Man, you know Pop is bad when the damn channel keeps running into issues and skipping.

Oh I thought it was just my shitty cable. Yeah between this and the technical difficulties the other week it's like something's fighting to keep people from seeing TNA lol

MG310

Abyss would probably look okay without all that shit on his face. That's some sub-Gallows level of face painting.

Ultratech

Oh I thought it was just my shitty cable. Yeah between this and the technical difficulties the other week it's like something's fighting to keep people from seeing TNA lol

No joke, I thought it my shitty cable as well.

But I hadn't had issues like that before, so I changed to another channel for a little bit, and it was fine.

Fox318

I normally don't like the crazy wackiness of something like a Chikara but this Hardy feud from every clip I have seen so far is done so well I'm enjoying it.

Top Bottom