• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope this SmackDown spoiler is true
* Zack Ryder defeated Sheamus with the diving elbow drop

* Tom Phillips interviews Ryder on the ramp and he says he has his momentum back, then challenges Rusev for the WWE United States Title

Caderfix

I just watched RAW and they really are trying to build Roman as fallen hero, huh? Last week's "We all make mistakes. He was a man and owned his." along with this week's Rollins promo where he didn't even acknowledge Dean's existence left a very sour taste in my mouth. I really hope he doesn't come back to be the champ, I want this absurd stubbornness to end... It's time already, for fucks sake.

* Tom Phillips interviews Ryder on the ramp and he says he has his momentum back, then challenges Rusev for the WWE United States Title
So he did the infamous WGaf, get your heat back brother!

Striker

A WHC just eight months ago jobbing to a jobber.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mandrews and DJ Z are the only decent potential winners here.

Remember when Doug Williams did this gimmick years ago? Mr. Husband getting carried by Maria his entire existence.

MG310

Helms already bounced his head off that barricade twice from the various dives...might as well just go get the belt himself.

imBask

Banned
Mandrews and DJ Z are the only decent potential winners here.

Remember when Doug Williams did this gimmick years ago? Mr. Husband getting carried by Maria his entire existence.

you forgot that Spud was taken backstage already? what a mark

EDIT : well nevermind, fake Ricochet won

Top Bottom