• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I've never laughed as hard as I have at pro wrestling as Matt's 'oh shit' followed by Jeff's firework machine gun follow by Matt hiding in the boat

I haven't laughed that hard at ANYTHING in years

Fox318

I'm not even joking when I say for what this is Meltzer should give this 5 stars

Matt saying Oh Shit may be the wrestling moment of the year

Kaiterra

Banned
Holy Christ I don't know if that was the best wrestling match of all time but it was certainly the MOST wrestling match of all time.

I've never laughed as hard as I have at pro wrestling as Matt's 'oh shit' followed by Jeff's firework machine gun follow by Matt hiding in the boat

Absofuckin' lutely

DMczaf

I'm not even joking when I say for what this is Meltzer should give this 5 stars

Matt saying Oh Shit may be the wrestling moment of the year

image.php

Fox318

Maybe the having an audience is part of the problem today?

They didn't have to fight against a crowd and didn't have a commentary team plugging hashtags and how the getting the boss's daughter over.

DMczaf

I also love how they didn't bother reshooting any of the spots

Jeff fucked up the swanton? Fuck it! WERE DOING IT LIVE!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine if that Sting/Vampiro Graveyard match was as entertaining as that?

That shit like.. I hope Onita was watching because that's his kind of shit.

Maybe the having an audience is part of the problem today?

They didn't have to fight against a crowd and didn't have a commentary team plugging hashtags and how the getting the boss's daughter over.
The problem is, that's all Vinn Man & those coming after him know. They're not going to try to be innovative since start they've done has gained billions.

Absolutely. This whole thing was gold.

Bravo to Matt and Jeff. They knocked this thing out of the park. And I'm glad Matt won. I want more of this.

Fox318

You know how Vince harps on how "we're making movies"?

THAT was a god damn movie.

I need a fucking sequel

All I could think about.

This is what Vince and HHH say their product is and what they want it to be but they don't have the vision or the ability to produce it.

Matt probably produced and planed this out for weeks.

Meanwhile Vince is with his 47 writers changing their mind every last second trying to fill 3 hours.

That really was sports entertainment and it didn't kill the business.

That was fantastic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The whole reason this thing is entertaining and not painfully on the nose or 'hey guys we're on in the joke' a la young bucks is the personalities involved.

I know enough of Matt Hardy to know he might be working me. He might be fucking with me.
But I know enough of Jeff Hardy to know that he's playing this completely straight. And he's probably like, 'yeah man this is badass!'
Now whats next for Jeff?

You lose your last name in WWE now. And Matt just took Jeff's. Follow the money.

Fox318

Imagine if that Sting/Vampiro Graveyard match was as entertaining as that?

That shit like.. I hope Onita was watching because that's his kind of shit.

It probably would have worked so much better in this style.

I mean imagine if somebody like fucking Lawler was saying "IS THAT A TIKI TORCH" during the match?

Fox318

The whole reason this thing is entertaining and not painfully on the nose or 'hey guys we're on in the joke' a la young bucks is the personalities involved.

I know enough of Matt Hardy to know he might be working me. He might be fucking with me.
But I know enough of Jeff Hardy to know that he's playing this completely straight. And he's probably like, 'yeah man this is badass!'

You lose your last name in WWE now. And Matt just took Jeff's. Follow the money.

god could you fucking imagine how crindgey this would be if the bucks or fucking Chikara tried to do this?

Or even fucking HHH or anyone else from that era staring into the camera?

Top Bottom