• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

I've seen men wrestle blow-up dolls

I've seen men wrestle 7 year old girls

I've seen men wrestle in slow motion...

But Final Deletion is the strangest match I've watched in my entire life

Just saw the Final Deletion Director's Cut.

Well that maybe TNA's finest masterpiece. Unbreakable 05 Triple Threat can get fucked as far as I'm concerned. Just magnificent.

Tom Nook

The Final Deletion match is the greatest thing I ever saw.

Birthday party
Senor Benjamin setting battlefield for massacre
Jeff fighting off Drones
"Are you a license official?"
Rockets launchers!
Jeff used a garbage top while Matt used a boat as shields.

tumblr_o9votp6w8I1vxe3c9o1_400.gif

That was amazing. Matt ruining Jeff's garden killed me.

tumblr_o9vgi27py31u1ljrzo3_540.gif

I was hyped for final deletion and feel pretty underwhelmed. It's entertaining but it sure didn't deliver the way people were hyping it.

The number of dumb bumps Jeff took in this feud for almost no one to see is pretty sad. Like, dude shitted up TNA for a lot of his runs but he doesn't owe the company these types of risks when they're moving towards the grave and apathy is the only emotion they create regularly.

I was hyped for final deletion and feel pretty underwhelmed. It's entertaining but it sure didn't deliver the way people were hyping it.

The number of dumb bumps Jeff took in this feud for almost no one to see is pretty sad. Like, dude shitted up TNA for a lot of his runs but he doesn't owe the company these types of risks when they're moving towards the grave and apathy is the only emotion they create regularly.

Pretty sure more people will have seen this then anything TNA has done in a long long time.

I thought it was excellent. Everyone in the vignette was great, it was well produced and told a fantastically cheesy story.

duuudes this Final Deletion is incredible. It's like Matt Hardy realized the only way forward for wrestling entertainment is to take inspiration from spanish telenovelas and 00s Nicolas Cage and Tommy Wiseau

props to the guy for nabbing reby btw.

daemissary

I'm on the West Coast so I just finished the Final Deletion and hoooooooooly shit. I started watching wrestling in 1995 and this may be the finest wrestling moment I've ever seen live-ish.

Everything about it was magical, I need more of it.

Pretty sure more people will have seen this then anything TNA has done in a long long time.

I thought it was excellent. Everyone in the vignette was great, it was well produced and told a fantastically cheesy story.

He took some dumb bumps in the lead up to this that I'm sure almost no one was paying attention to because it was a regular match or segment. Also you can double what TNA normally gets and I think my point will still stand.

Ayyye Big Muny Matthew doesn't do the J.O.B.
10/10 This is the future of wrestling. Lucha is too ahead of it's time. This is the perfect middle ground. Meltzer 10*

Ayyye Big Muny Matthew doesn't do the J.O.B.
10/10 This is the future of wrestling. Lucha is too ahead of it's time. This is the perfect middle ground. Meltzer 10*

"Brother Nero has been flushed"

if that aint the best line in wrestling in 2016 then I don't know what is.

Top Bottom