• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

YkTMI0x.gif

Time to ruin your day.

20140721_Raw_Stephanie_2.jpg

Recall

So new news is that Roman Reigns apologising to the locker room never happened.

It's all one giant work. We are jabroni marks etc etc

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So do we know why she threw up the four? For a second there my urban mind thought she threw up a gang sign.

Acknowledging MMA's Four Horsewomen that were in the front row.

So new news is that Roman Reigns apologising to the locker room never happened.

It's all one giant work. We are jabroni marks etc etc

If it sounds like something internet fans would want to happen during a wet dream, then it probably didn't happen.

bjork

don't be dildos.

Everyone has bad photos, and the queen is almost 40 and multiple kids came out of there. Bring me Lana in 10 years after Rusev has plowed her soil infertile and we'll see how she stacks up.

don't be dildos.

Everyone has bad photos, and the queen is almost 40 and multiple kids came out of there. Bring me Lana in 10 years after Rusev has plowed her soil infertile and we'll see how she stacks up.

But her voice is deeper than mine.

Acknowledging MMA's Four Horsewomen that were in the front row.
Oh alrigh. Thought Stephanie was about that life for a moment.

I'm pretty excited for that Balor/Nakamura match. Can't wait for that to go down. Hoping for a good one but I haven't really been feeling Balor his last couple of matches.

Barrage

I thought that the 2002 Draft was the best one, but the 2004 Lottery is beating the shit out of it. Heyman and Bischoff are at their slimy bests, Both commentary teams are making everyone drafted sound like a stud, and there's so much young talent that you can tell are gonna be megastars by their reactions (Cena, Batista).

Mahonay

Banned
I'm pretty excited for that Balor/Nakamura match. Can't wait for that to go down. Hoping for a good one but I haven't really been feeling Balor his last couple of matches.
I liked his matches with Joe. Certainly the most interesting thing he did in NXT so far.

I have confidence that Balor/Nakamura will be absolutely amazing.

Mahonay

Banned
I thought that the 2002 Draft was the best one, but the 2004 Lottery is beating the shit out of it. Heyman and Bischoff are at their slimy bests, Both commentary teams are making everyone drafted sound like a stud, and there's so much young talent that you can tell are gonna be megastars by their reactions (Cena, Batista).
This is what I'm really hoping this draft does.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Tazz's little talk about the draft the other day was really interesting, and good.

bjork

So my uncle came by and I signed his copy and my copy of the tax paper thing, but he also brought a check for my share. It isn't "buy a house" money or anything, but it is more than my last 3 years' income combined. Holy cow man

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So my uncle came by and I signed his copy and my copy of the tax paper thing, but he also brought a check for my share. It isn't "buy a house" money or anything, but it is more than my last 3 years' income combined. Holy cow man

Enjoy your newfound relief. :) Take care of business! Get debt free if you can!

Top Bottom