• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

Kurita

Most attractive dude in WWE right now must be Balor.
Cien is alright I guess.
Woods with the hair down when they parodied the Wyatts was good looking too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_o1gz26MFNG1s0zdtdo1_540.jpg

What a weird assortment of youngboys in here
BDJ, Vampiro, Smiley, and Negro Casas

On July 4th, 1987: WARGAMES made its debut!

15 years since WWE bought WCW and they still haven't tapped WCW's 3rd greatest gimmick match (after King of the Road and the 49ers' Match). Hell, do it inside the Elimination Chamber and bring it full circle.

pariah164

Oh, are we talking about wrestlers we find attractive?

I'm just gonna say I really like CM Punk and Paige. You guys fight.

I liked his matches with Joe. Certainly the most interesting thing he did in NXT so far.

I have confidence that Balor/Nakamura will be absolutely amazing.
No doubt he's good. I really enjoyed him before his run as champion and he had some solid moments as champion. To be honest I think I just had some huge expectations for him lol. Joe is still as great as I remember him being.

Oh are we talking about women we find attractive? Alexa Bliss and anything else is wrong. Fight me IRL brehs.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh that even on WWE's own website, the best thing they can come up with to explain why Stacey Keibler should be really high on their arbitrary list is that at one point she was fucking George Clooney.

It makes me laugh that even on WWE's own website, the best thing they can come up with to explain why Stacey Keibler should be really high on their arbitrary list is that at one point she was fucking George Clooney.
It's not like they were gpnna right a paragraph about those goddess gams

He's looking like a beast for sure.
If Malenko were 6'2, just imagine how his career would've planned out. The possibilities are enormous
Remember when Laycool broke up and Michelle McCool added the stipulation for their match? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dzJ9aNfmbM

Dean Malenko's WCW theme is still great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w91-XNSpb5M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fxN3sKonPI
LayCool breaking up p will always be a sad day on my calendar. For once, I enjoyed the women's division because of their antics. Hell it wasn't so bad during that 2008-2010 period on sd.

LayCool breaking up p will always be a sad day on my calendar. For once, I enjoyed the women's division because of their antics. Hell it wasn't so bad during that 2008-2010 period on sd.
LayCool were great. Michelle McCool was one of my favorites during that time period of women's wrestling and it upset the hell out of me that she had to retire.

I'm happy though that to this day she seems to still be #LovingLife.

Mahonay

Banned
First time I've really watched a Tiger Mask match. Fuck he is pretty amazing.

Also Vince along side with Monsoon in 82 was actually a good commentator. Sounds like a legit sports announcer.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF fam, my brothers and I started our podcast that we've been wanting to do ever since the WWE Network was announced, and I wanted to share it with you all to get some feedback!

Long story short, none of us got into wrestling until a lot later in life, and as a result completely missed the Monday Night War. We are going through all of the RAWs, Nitros and PPVs, and are going in with minimal preconceived notions and no nostalgia for either brand. Hopefully our take is unique and interesting enough to hold peoples interest. We would have started doing this sooner, but we've been waiting it out until all of the Nitros and RAWs were up, and we all know how long they dragged their feet in doing that, so...

This episode is a bit on the long side due to the introduction to the concept and the fact that we're covering a PPV, but I'm hopeful that we can carry that runtime effectively, and that future episodes will be closer to the 60 minute mark. I know that this is reading more like a shill, but I really wanted to see what you all thought since this has been my go-to wrestling community for the past few years and we've seen some really solid content come from it.

Here's the audio link: https://soundcloud.com/over-the-top-podcast/

A video version is going up on our YouTube channel later. We didn't place the camera properly for it, so it doesn't look great, but it's an option!

Will try it later, thanks.

LayCool were great. Michelle McCool was one of my favorites during that time period of women's wrestling and it upset the hell out of me that she had to retire.

I'm happy though that to this day she seems to still be #LovingLife.
At least she got out on good terms and was able to live her life. Not many others can say that.

ARE YOU READY FOR THE GRIIIIIIIIIIINNNND???

Lots of fine ladies (and gents) posted on the board this evening. WrassleGaf is thirsty it would seem.

Layla is missed.
Fourth of July, you guys thirsty as fuck.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nikki is easily the better Bella, she has self confidence. That's attractive.

Top Bottom