• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT| ALT+CTRL DELETE DELETE DELETE NERO, IT'S OVAH!

The fact that the Tokyo matches aren't a Network special.

lmaowrestler.gif

Becky vs Asuka, mah dream match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I agree mainly with the various women in the order they went with but the men don't go along with my tastes at all.

bjork

Guzim's birthday is coming up, fellows. We should do something for one of the elite-level wrasslegaf OGs

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Given Dr Wagner's wife, I think it's safe to assume Dr Wagner is the hottest 50 year old dude on the planet

TL21xx

Banned
WrassleGAF fam, my brothers and I started our podcast that we've been wanting to do ever since the WWE Network was announced, and I wanted to share it with you all to get some feedback!

Long story short, none of us got into wrestling until a lot later in life, and as a result completely missed the Monday Night War. We are going through all of the RAWs, Nitros and PPVs, and are going in with minimal preconceived notions and no nostalgia for either brand. Hopefully our take is unique and interesting enough to hold peoples interest. We would have started doing this sooner, but we've been waiting it out until all of the Nitros and RAWs were up, and we all know how long they dragged their feet in doing that, so...

This episode is a bit on the long side due to the introduction to the concept and the fact that we're covering a PPV, but I'm hopeful that we can carry that runtime effectively, and that future episodes will be closer to the 60 minute mark. I know that this is reading more like a shill, but I really wanted to see what you all thought since this has been my go-to wrestling community for the past few years and we've seen some really solid content come from it.

Here's the audio link: https://soundcloud.com/over-the-top-podcast/

A video version is going up on our YouTube channel later. We didn't place the camera properly for it, so it doesn't look great, but it's an option!

Top Bottom