• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

BlazinAm

Crazed fantasy booking ahoy!

- WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho;

Hunico & Camacho become the new champions after R-Truth is injured during the match. At RAW, Kofi is looking for a new tag team partner so he can get his belts back, but no one wants to tag with him and the rumour is that Kofi's bad luck. At the next PPV, a dejected Kofi still hasn't found a new partner, and will have to compete against Hunico & Camacho on his own - but then R-Truth's music hits, and Kofi is overjoyed to see the return of his partner! But R-Truth isn't here to wrestle, he's here to uncover a c-o-n-spiracy. Why is it that all of Kofi's tag partners fare badly after teaming with him? As Truth presents his case, out walks CM Punk, out walks Evan Bourne, and out walks Harry Smith. Truth says he got injured teaming with Kofi, so did Bourne, while Punk lost his WWE championship, and poor Harry Smith got fired. So Truth employed Detective Santino to do some digging, and what did the esteemed detective find in Kofi Kingston's locker? Occult paraphernalia, namely, voodoo dolls of Truth, Bourne, Punk & Smith. The four men advance towards the ring, surrounding Kofi, who continues to protest his innocence, and just as they're about to attack, the lights go out. When they come back up, all four lie on the floor, a black, oily liquid pouring from their unconscious mouths. Kofi, meanwhile, is nowhere to be seen. But then a figure appears on the screen. It's Kofi, decked out from head to to in Papa Shango-like attire. Papa Kingston laughs malevolently and the screen fades to black.

Its non title

Striker

No way, Bootaay. Mid-card cannot have stories. Only Cener.

The hell is a Damien Sandow? Santino is still US Champ too huh....k.

Yeah I still don't have any expectations for tonight.
I can't remember the last time Santino has been in a legitimate feud, much less a title defense for one. It's really awful. I caught RAW on RAW AM yesterday and the Cole-King-Santino-Hornswaggle segment made me embarrassed for even having it on my television. What a joke the company has become.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I should be one of Vince's creative writers. I would come up with a new stable that consists of Primo, Epico, Hunico, Camacho, and Gazpacho, and I'd call them Mexico. Vince would probably promote me to Head Writer.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Predictions / My Fantasy Booking deal with it:

Hunico & Camacho - WWE doesn't give a shit about the tag team division, getting eyeballs tuned into the pre-show is way more relevant and theres no better way to establish relevancy to a pre-show then to have a title change on it. Match could be pretty good too.

Santino Morella - Won't cash in tonight. Will set up a potentially actually funny nearly year long comedy feud with Sheamus (after he wins the title back at SS) as he will run in after every major Sheamus match threatening to cash in only to shit his pants when he realizes Sheamus isn't damaged enough. Will also hopefully help him get over as more than just a comedy fodder and taken more seriously.

The Miz
- Will win after a
SCF
on Cena. Will also cash in for title and win it from Bryan. Cena will then somehow manage to get himself into a triple threat match with these two at Summerslam and win the title there.

Alberto Del Rio - Because why the fuck not. Sheamus as a face is so boring.

Daniel Bryan - Will win after AJ screws Punk over. AJ and Bryan then share a very steamy and passionate kiss,
The Miz
will run in and take out Bryan, cash in and not only pick up the title but will also pick up AJ as a waifu as the show ends.

Anyone else ready to be let down tonight?

As long as Cena wins and goes on to beat that son of a bitch, CM Punk's, ass so hard that the next Jericho wannabe is going to feel it, then I'm good.

All I want is for John Cena to win tonight and then beat CM Punk eventually. Although I'll probably have to settle for Cena feuding with Daniel Bryan in what's sure to become a ratings paradox.

I should be one of Vince's creative writers. I would come up with a new stable that consists of Primo, Epico, Hunico, Camacho, and Gazpacho, and I'd call them Mexico. Vince would probably promote me to Head Writer.
If you were a WWE writer, then we'd be seeing too much Kane. Lets have professional writers like Heavy and the so called King of games do all the work.

Crazed fantasy booking ahoy!

- WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho;

Hunico & Camacho become the new champions after R-Truth is injured during the match. At RAW, Kofi is looking for a new tag team partner so he can get his belts back, but no one wants to tag with him and the rumour is that Kofi's bad luck. At the next PPV, a dejected Kofi still hasn't found a new partner, and will have to compete against Hunico & Camacho on his own - but then R-Truth's music hits, and Kofi is overjoyed to see the return of his partner! But R-Truth isn't here to wrestle, he's here to uncover a c-o-n-spiracy. Why is it that all of Kofi's tag partners fare badly after teaming with him? As Truth presents his case, out walks CM Punk, out walks Evan Bourne, and out walks Harry Smith. Truth says he got injured teaming with Kofi, so did Bourne, while Punk lost his WWE championship, and poor Harry Smith got fired. So Truth employed Detective Santino to do some digging, and what did the esteemed detective find in Kofi Kingston's locker? Occult paraphernalia, namely, voodoo dolls of Truth, Bourne, Punk & Smith. The four men advance towards the ring, surrounding Kofi, who continues to protest his innocence, and just as they're about to attack, the lights go out. When they come back up, all four lie on the floor, a black, oily liquid pouring from their unconscious mouths. Kofi, meanwhile, is nowhere to be seen. But then a figure appears on the screen. It's Kofi, decked out from head to to in Papa Shango-like attire. Papa Kingston laughs malevolently and the screen fades to black.
Best ending ever, book it, book it, book it, book it, BOOK IT!

I love how all of a sudden the TNA faithful here are throwing their weight around like they run this place.

It's cute.
TNA is the best thing since sliced bread now, get with the times.

bangai-o

Banned
You people still care about what will happen at MITB tonight? Who gives a damn. No matter what happens, or how they get there, Cena will win. Whether it's a triple threat, one on one, Bryan holding it for a day, a week, or a month, it doesn't matter. Cena will win it back, squash whoever he beats. It's over, folks.

You want a big spoiler? Cena wins! Whether tonight, tomorrow, next Monday, SummerSlam. CENA WINS!!!!!!!!
i have an algebra test tomarrow. no matter how good i do. Cena still wins.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlS3Nhf-mEQ

cpaYi.png

BlazinAm

TNA has good booking going for it and that is a culmination of all the talent acquisitions/ building superstars they have done over the years. Right now the wwe is playing very safe on their part so its easy to see why internet fans of wrestling can find more in TNA than wwe.

I think that when the wwe looks at the merch business and social/marketing platforms and sees a peak in those businesses, they will do what TNA did over the past few years.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i have an algebra test tomarrow. no matter how good i do. Cena still wins.
Seriously. They've turned the WWE into a children's cartoon. Cena can't be stopped. Yeah, they may give you some "twists and turns" getting there, but it'll suck, and you know Cena will win!

somedevil

Seriously. They've turned the WWE into a children's cartoon. Cena can't be stopped. Yeah, they may give you some "twists and turns" getting there, but it'll suck, and you know Cena will win!

I see even before the show the anger, rage and cynicism is already at all time high. This show is doomed before it even starts. lol

Also, Cena been doing this 2006 and you just realized that now?

Prediction for MitB...

SD MitB first. Tyson Kidd will win.

cjelly will be happy

Shemouse wins.

cjelly still happy

CM Punk wins

cjelly happy, and dose a dance in the thread

Upset in the last leading to Cena losing.

cjelly kills EVERYONE

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Prediction for MitB...

SD MitB first. Tyson Kidd will win.

cjelly will be happy

Shemouse wins.

cjelly still happy

CM Punk wins

cjelly happy, and dose a dance in the thread

Upset in the last leading to Cena losing.

cjelly kills EVERYONE
Did you stick a few pennies on in the end?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I see even before the show the anger, rage and cynicism is already at all time high. This show is doomed before it even starts. lol

Also, Cena been doing this 2006 and you just realized that now?
It never seemed as bad as it is now. Maybe because they're not even trying to have you believe there is any other possible outcome.

Jitters

Cena wins MitB. Bryan wins the belt only to lose it to The Rock on the big 1000th show. Cena says he will use his contract to face Rocky at Summerslam.

krae_man

Hilariously, the Primetime Players haven't even got their shot yet.

Cryme Time never got a tag title match after they won a #1 contenders match like ever. Well, they might have got one after they got rehired when all the black wrestlers quit but they sure as hell never got one the first time around.

Top Bottom