• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ozone

534614_3522782436507_433475774_n.jpg

Kaladin

Thanks, I've never used that site before. It has a countdown on the one I purchased, when it gets time for the event will it just have the stream there or what?

The stream will be available when the countdown ends, which is usually a few minutes before bell time.

20120612_LIGHT_MITB_keyart_TON_C.jpg

Live Stream Pre-Show Match
WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho

20120709_ARTICLE_MITB_preshow_SUN.jpg

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a World Heavyweight Championship Contract
U.S. Champion Santino Marella vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Tensai vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Sin Cara vs. Christian

20120709_LIGHT_MITB_tagmatch_C.jpg

Money in the Bank Ladder Match for a WWE Championship Contract
John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane

20120622_ARTICLE_MITB_raw_ladder_C.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

20120702_ARTICLE_MITB_sheamus_delrio.jpg

WWE Championship Match (AJ as special guest referee)
CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

20120628_ARTICLE_MITB_punk_bryan_AJ.jpg

- WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho

- U.S. Champion Santino Marella vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Tensai vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Damien Sandow vs. Sin Cara vs. Christian

- John Cena vs. Big Show vs. Chris Jericho vs. Kane

- Sheamus (c) vs. Alberto Del Rio

- CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Linkified

You know what is awesome Sky has given us a free PPV that means if it shit. I might even phone up LAW and state it was free for us 'across the pond'.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You people still care about what will happen at MITB tonight? Who gives a damn. No matter what happens, or how they get there, Cena will win. Whether it's a triple threat, one on one, Bryan holding it for a day, a week, or a month, it doesn't matter. Cena will win it back, squash whoever he beats. It's over, folks.

You want a big spoiler? Cena wins! Whether tonight, tomorrow, next Monday, SummerSlam. CENA WINS!!!!!!!!

Sokantish

You people still care about what will happen at MITB tonight? Who gives a damn. No matter what happens, or how they get there, Cena will win. Whether it's a triple threat, one on one, Bryan holding it for a day, a week, or a month, it doesn't matter. Cena will win it back, squash whoever he beats. It's over, folks.

You want a big spoiler? Cena wins! Whether tonight, tomorrow, next Monday, SummerSlam. CENA WINS!!!!!!!!

I think you're just mad because you know who has no chance of winning the case

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think you're just mad because you know who has no chance of winning the case
But that's the point! Jericho can't win it. Why? Because Cena has to win. You people want Bryan to have some meaningful run with the title? Punk couldn't have a meaningful run with the title! Whoever is holding it after tonight will just be keeping it warm for Cena until they decide to start Cena/Rock II: WWE title bugaloo.

Sokantish

SoulPlaya that is a very negative attitude to have. I think you may have embraced the hate. Where's Heavy at, he'll talk some sense into you.

I only care because I have money on it. LET'S GO TENSAI.

TheChits

I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in a month or so. How the fuck are Kane, Big Show, Jericho, and Cena in a match together? Or rather, why?

Crazed fantasy booking ahoy!

- WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho;

Hunico & Camacho become the new champions after R-Truth is injured during the match. At RAW, Kofi is looking for a new tag team partner so he can get his belts back, but no one wants to tag with him and the rumour is that Kofi's bad luck. At the next PPV, a dejected Kofi still hasn't found a new partner, and will have to compete against Hunico & Camacho on his own - but then R-Truth's music hits, and Kofi is overjoyed to see the return of his partner! But R-Truth isn't here to wrestle, he's here to uncover a c-o-n-spiracy. Why is it that all of Kofi's tag partners fare badly after teaming with him? As Truth presents his case, out walks CM Punk, out walks Evan Bourne, and out walks Harry Smith. Truth says he got injured teaming with Kofi, so did Bourne, while Punk lost his WWE championship, and poor Harry Smith got fired. So Truth employed Detective Santino to do some digging, and what did the esteemed detective find in Kofi Kingston's locker? Occult paraphernalia, namely, voodoo dolls of Truth, Bourne, Punk & Smith. The four men advance towards the ring, surrounding Kofi, who continues to protest his innocence, and just as they're about to attack, the lights go out. When they come back up, all four lie on the floor, a black, oily liquid pouring from their unconscious mouths. Kofi, meanwhile, is nowhere to be seen. But then a figure appears on the screen. It's Kofi, decked out from head to to in Papa Shango-like attire. Papa Kingston laughs malevolently and the screen fades to black.

My Predictions:

R-Truth & Kofi Kingston
Dolph Ziggler
Kane
Sheamus
Daniel Bryan

Extra:

Kane cashes in his MITB brief case, and then reveals that he and AJ are working together. WHAT A TWIST!

Sokantish

Crazed fantasy booking ahoy!

- WWE Tag Team Champions R-Truth & Kofi Kingston vs. Hunico & Camacho;

Hunico & Camacho become the new champions after R-Truth is injured during the match. At RAW, Kofi is looking for a new tag team partner so he can get his belts back, but no one wants to tag with him and the rumour is that Kofi's bad luck. At the next PPV, a dejected Kofi still hasn't found a new partner, and will have to compete against Hunico & Camacho on his own - but then R-Truth's music hits, and Kofi is overjoyed to see the return of his partner! But R-Truth isn't here to wrestle, he's here to uncover a c-o-n-spiracy. Why is it that all of Kofi's tag partners fare badly after teaming with him? As Truth presents his case, out walks CM Punk, out walks Evan Bourne, and out walks Harry Smith. Truth says he got injured teaming with Kofi, so did Bourne, while Punk lost his WWE championship, and poor Harry Smith got fired. So Truth employed Detective Santino to do some digging, and what did the esteemed detective find in Kofi Kingston's locker? Occult paraphernalia, namely, voodoo dolls of Truth, Bourne, Punk & Smith. The four men advance towards the ring, surrounding Kofi, who continues to protest his innocence, and just as they're about to attack, the lights go out. When they come back up, all four lie on the floor, a black, oily liquid pouring from their unconscious mouths. Kofi, meanwhile, is nowhere to be seen. But then a figure appears on the screen. It's Kofi, decked out from head to to in Papa Shango-like attire. Papa Kingston laughs malevolently and the screen fades to black.

This is a work of art right here.

Top Bottom