• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Cena wins MitB
Daniel Bryan wins WWE Champ

Cena shows up with case as Bryan celebrates, shows case and says "You owe me one Bryan!". Daniel Bryan lies down and lets Cena go for the pin.

You know the funny thing? I wouldn't be at all surprised if that, somehow, manifested itself and actually happened.

any bets on how many rotations Dolph does when he thrown from the top of the ladder?

Also no dq for punk vs. Bryan. What are the odds Cena cashes in during the middle of the match? Unlikely but Cena's gotta Cena.

This is going to be one of the best PPVs of the year. Last year's was great, even excluding the Punk/Cena match - the actual MitB ladder matches were really good and super entertaining. I'm looking forward to this.

krae_man

WOW, that takes me back. I was about to say that all I remember about him was something about Germany and his staff, but I never imagined that video was still out there.

R.I.P, my 1UP boards participation

Don't forget the thesaurus, thus my "This guy reminds me or Mike Lenoch" statement.

You know usually i'd be hyped for the potential MitB match winner but this time i'm just not really giving much of a damn, the cash ins have got repetitive on top of that.
I guess i'm going for Rhodes but i'm not too fussed who wins the SD ladder match, should be fun though.

Basically this ppv needs Wade Barrett.

krae_man

They probably thought they would have to pay to use a quote from an actual person.

- WWE is having difficulty registering a trademark for the name “Ryback.” WWE’s submission to register the name was initially rejected back in January because the US Patent & Trademark Office felt the name was a surname, which you cannot copyright. WWE responded that Ryback is not a surname, but were rejected once again because the USPTO was not satisfied with WWE’s reasoning

Edit: Smackdown clusterfuck! Dolph and Tyson should steal the show.

KissVibes

Banned
Starting with the WHC money in the bank match? Guess I can stop watching early....

Oh wait I paid for this one so I have to watch it all. FUCK.

Top Bottom