• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

I haven't watched wrestling in like 3 weeks, I had no idea this was the lineup for the SD! MitB. This should be way better than the shitty looking Raw one.

WAIT, TENSAI? I TAKE IT BACK,

KissVibes

Banned
Hey you can still leave, it just stings that much more.

I wish I could pay for segments. That way they know I supported this match and most of the entrants instead of that hot garbage.

Protop: Never have make a deal with your younger brother that you'll buy 5 PPVs per-year. He'll always pick the worst ones.

krae_man

Why is Sakamoto still there?

also:

- John Cena won his 100th match on Saturday against The Big Show at a WWE SuperShow in Tucson, Arizona. The 10 year WWE Superstar competed in 108 matches already this year, losing only four matches with the other four ending in a no contest.

BlazinAm

At least they recognize the Spanish announce team at the start of the ppv.

- John Cena won his 100th match on Saturday against The Big Show at a WWE SuperShow in Tucson, Arizona. The 10 year WWE Superstar competed in 108 matches already this year, losing only four matches with the other four ending in a no contest.

tumblr_m6grvgherS1r84oon.gif

UberTag

Two of those losses were to Dwayne and the A-Train. Who were the other two?

Top Bottom