• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

iUGEkNV6mw6CM.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I appreciate Cole telling us this wonderful Comic-Con side story where Del Rio tore a collectible comic book. The same Cole that makes fun of nerds.

Tumblr is a scary place;

"OMFG FUCKING FUCK SHIT BITCH DAMN OFMG RIOGJDH FEOIF JI CAN’T I CAN’T OK I CAN’T CUSS ON TWITTER CUZ I HAVE MY MOM ON IT, SO I CAME HERE, GUYS OMFG THE MIZ HE’S FUCKING BACK OMFG, I CAN’T TAKE IT, SO MANY FEELS GUYS SO MANY, I JUST, I FLEW UP AND CHEERED OMFG, I JUST CAN’T, HE LOOKS SO GOOD TOO, AND HE’S GOING TO BE IN THE RAW MATCH, OMFG I JUST, I WANT HIM TO WIN NOW, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE, OMG, I WANT HIM AS CHAMPION AGAIN PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMFG /DIES"

Heavy said:
They really need to make the briefcase a little classier and fancier. It looks like a lunchbox for little kids.

Seriously. It should just be a metal briefcase with the RAW/Smackdown logo embossed on it.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Did I just hear Booker right?

"Gold is all about money...he's got that 'money gold' on tonight."

Del Rio = Gold?

Striker

Reboot WCW? Are talking about the invasion angle?

If Del Rio wins and then Ziggler cashing in would putting him over as a face big time.
Pretty true. Something needs to happen, though. Although I'm not too confident they'll put over Ziggler without screwing something up eventually.

KissVibes

Banned
So, people are seriously supposed to believe that Del Rio tore up a 2 million dollar comic book in order to teach Sheamas some kind of message that isn't clear? Okay.

Top Bottom