• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Damn, I would love this.

Del Rio retaliates the following week by burying Sheamus under a mountain of his cash and then he lights it on fire with his cigar, we fade to the SD finish with Sheamus' fate being left a mystery.
See now we've got legit beef between these two.

"The thing is you keep chopping on that tree. You keep chopping on it and sooner or later, he's gonna fall down." - another one for Booker T's quotebook.

Feud? you call this a feud?
Maybe if Sheamus drove a lime juice van out to the ring and soaked Del Rio in too many limes....juice while going "OOOHHHHHH" it would be a feud.

I will pay all the money in the world to see that. And I do many all the money in the world.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Del Rio retaliates the following week by burying Sheamus under a mountain of his cash and then he lights it on fire with his cigar, we fade to the SD finish with Sheamus' fate being left a mystery.
See now we've got legit beef between these two.
Great ideas like this can only come when you're the fan of one man. You and I both know who.

Striker

Wasn't White Noise a finisher for some weeks? Fucking awful.

EDIT

What an awful, awful finish. Can somebody take the belt off fucking Sheamus.

Top Bottom