• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Ithil

They're actually fucking seriously, that inevitably horrible RAW MITB match is the main event? At least I know to tune out early.

I'm gonna go on record and state I loooooooove crazy chicks like AJ.

Also, why can't we have the WWE match after the Raw MITB so Jericho can cash in on Punk/Bryan afterwards?

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Why is the raw money in the bank match last. Damn it.

image.php

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
match to see who gets to TRY for the title EVENTUALLY is more important than the match for the title because John Cena

remnant

Banned
fuck this company. Would it really be so hard for Cena to not ME a PPV. it's not like people are going to damn refund if he doesn't close the show.

no tease for the cash in?

Ithil

The terrible RAW MITB with zero build gets to be main event because lolCena, whereas the WWE title match that has ended the last several RAWs doesn't.

Those are some fucked up priorities on WWE's part. It's not even like this PPV has ratings to obsess over, Cena not being in the main event doesn't mean the overrun will be lower than usual.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I'VE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan wins, so by logic, Punk is now a former WWE Champion! Thus, he will compete in the MITB match!

Kccitystar

I seriously don't understand why you guys care so much about who main event a show.

Because if you're the World Champ, it's supposed to mean you are THE guy the company puts stock into as #1. Punk's constantly been in Cena's shadow ever since he's won the belt.

Vega

Why are you guys bitching about a PPV called Money in the Bank ending with a Money in the Bank match?

I mean I know, Cena but still...

Ithil

Watch now they'll have it as the main event anyway after putting the vignette now, just to confuse our rage-o-meters.

Top Bottom