• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
The 619 is the dumbest move. I would feel like such a chump if I had to let him do that to me.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
MYSTERIO IS BACK

BROUGHT TO YOU BY LIGHT STRIKE

Pqgg3.gif

After he shot all those kids, second ropes appeared magically and he 619'd every single one.

I'm the One-Man BAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDD
Just take my HANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ithil

This whole legend thing has actually made Heath endearing to me, when he was the most forgettable of forgettable jobbers before.

Great, another loud annoying, obnoxious asshole that makes me hit the mute button. Shut the fuck up AW. Jesus. He's as bad as Stephen A Smith. Fuck.

Talk about out of touch, wow. This is exactly the type of post I expect from this thread -- completely missing the point. Not only is AW a great character, the fact that he's "as bad as Stephen A Smith" means he's doing his job incredibly well. AW is a great addition to WWE.

Fintan

Talk about out of touch, wow. This is exactly the type of post I expect from this thread -- completely missing the point. Not only is AW a great character, the fact that he's "as bad as Stephen A Smith" means he's doing his job incredibly well. AW is a great addition to WWE.

I feel like AW is a bit of a mixed bag. Some of his one liners and stuff are funny, but a lot of the time I find him distracting. The #MILLIONSOFDOLLARS is hilarious though.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member

No, it means he's fucking annoying and I will change the channel when he's on. I don't enjoy annoying.

Top Bottom