• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Where was "Grandmaster Sexay" Brian Christopher or "Scotty 2 Hotty" Scott Taylor?

You just blew the biggest opportunity you had, Vince! Fuck this company!

Nelo Ice

Banned
They're his sons, it's as fitting as you can get, really. And I don't want to see Brian Christopher on RAW again.

Yeah bringing him back would've been a trainwreck...again. Not sure about Scotty 2 Hotty though but I would've marked out so hard if they brought him back to do another worm.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Where was "Grandmaster Sexay" Brian Christopher or "Scotty 2 Hotty" Scott Taylor?

You just blew the biggest opportunity you had, Vince! Fuck this company!

No, fuck you. You got the best of Too Cool with Rikishi. GMS and S2H were ass and easily the worst thing about that era. Fuck them. Fuck anyone who likes them. They were the Hornswoggle of tag teams.

DMczaf

NvM8V.png

Is it odd that I think the Samoan Spike was a good finisher, but hate the Cobra? They're essentially the same thing.

Samoan Spike is a heavily taped thumb to the neck area, which gives the illusion of being very deadly since IRL strikes to the neck can be extremely harmful.

The Cobra is a sock-covered hand strike to the noggin. There's a difference.

Oh yay more pandering.

I hope for a new theme song.

And yea im wearing ambrose for my avatar now. I have faith, especially after watching his last FCW match.

Top Bottom