• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

Alucard

Banned
The Bryan/AJ confrontation was excellent. Good follow-up to last week's events, and shows the beginnings of AJ screwing with Bryan's mind and professional life. The "No!" chant works. Poor Bryan. He thought he would have a title match, but AJ shut him down. I wonder if she'll interfere in the match at all, or if Bryan or Sheamus will win cleanly.

I've really enjoyed this show tonight. Very good pacing, storyline progression, and even some entertaining in-ring action. Good stuff.

Pimpwerx

No Holds Barred will win so the WWE can continue to push that abortion of a movie. It stunk when it came out, and it still stinks now. PEACE.

Ithil

Why is Sheamus now the nicest man alive? That like the exact opposite of what made him fun to watch when he first turned face.

somedevil

Hey at least its better than options of Arm Wrestling, or body slam challenge.

edit: Also, Sheamus is getting the Triple H 2002-2004 booking.

Enfinit

I'm going with a #StreetFight that doesn't leave the ring and uses little to no weapons, ends with a Brogue kick, and the voting option ends with a 2% in it.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
That "are you doing alright" felt like a "You mad bro", except without any reason to say it.

Top Bottom