• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin |OT| The Game, The Kane, The Pain, and The Insane (AJ)

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Edit oops wrong quote, Meh whatever.

I'll get you caught up. Remember raw 1000? We watched it again.

krae_man

It wasn't even the best match on the show.....maybe in the top 3.

It still baffles me what happened. They booked a story where Orton does all kinds of horrible things to HHH and should have won the WWE title at Mania, punted HHH into oblivion and gets away with it all for a few weeks until HHH comes back and destroys him with a sledge hammer.

Instead we get HHH going over at mania and losing the title the next PPV with Batista thrown in for some reason. HHH never gets his revenge and Orton never gets his comeuppance.

It's like at the last second HHH decided "Fuck this I'm not jobbing tonight".

Edit: "Do Not say USA"

Ithil

Damn, I don't want marks chanting YES to try and "annoy" Bryan, it was helpful to have smarks in the crowd chanting it so you could gauge how many were in the audience that night. It's a good measurement.

Making her GM doesn't even make sense, honestly. How is she qualified in anyway?

I really wonder if this was one of Vince's "5 minutes before showtime CHANGE IT NOW I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMN IT" decisions. I like it as it changes up the AJ character a bit while leaving Punk and (eventually) Bryan to do other things.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I really wonder if this was one of Vince's "5 minutes before showtime CHANGE IT NOW I'M VINCE MCMAHON DAMN IT" decisions. I like it as it changes up the AJ character a bit while leaving Punk and (eventually) Bryan to do other things.
It's how they've been running this storyline over the past two months.

Ithil

It is a LITTLE sad that the only way to keep a woman prominent in WWE and not be tied to a man is to be GM. You can't just be a wrestler.

Top Bottom