• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Owens has been the worst thing about the John Cena US title reign
e5YuU.gif

Fox318

I'd kina love it if this was a boring contract signing with Bork saying that he will break Rollins in half on sunday and only on sunday.

Fox318

Rollins' ragdoll from the German Suplex two RAWs ago was excellent, though.

its fucking fantastic at the end of a match like the Orton-Rollins finish but 5 minutes into a 25 minute match where you have a comeback spot right after isn't always great.

It looks great in gifs like this

sUXwP9P.gif

but it almost never helps with the pacing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
John Cena showed his vicious side. I appreciated it. People said it made him look heel, but it more made Rusev look great. It less made Cena look heel and more made it look like 'hey this is my fucking title' which made the title look more important.

A+ effort by John 'ISEC' Cena

Man God

Non-Canon Member
John Cena showed his vicious side. I appreciated it. People said it made him look heel, but it more made Rusev look great. It less made Cena look heel and more made it look like 'hey this is my fucking title' which made the title look more important.

A+ effort by John 'ISEC' Cena
I think it kinda did both. It was fantastic none the less.

Holy fuck Rusev with that sympathy moment. these stupid Americans.

They really did a great job making Rusev look good. What's happening!?

TraBuch

Banned
It's not a real reality show until we get some relationship drama. Bring back CM Punk and AJ Lee and make things awkward, that'd help Tough Enough.

Top Bottom