• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_nrggduomdk1srbyoyo1_500.gif

tumblr_nqwa63b1XT1skeohxo1_400.gif

Make it happen Hunter

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Despite the ending, Rusev and Cesaro were great and I really enjoyed it when it was a 3 way. I know they are saving Owens for the PPV but those 3 had it going.

Weird ending. Maybe it just feels extra odd because we never see Rusev actually pin anyone? The script was probably gone 10min ago and neither knew what the hell was going on after how hard some of those bumps here.

That literally could have gone on forever and I'd have been happy with it. In fact, just book Cesaro for a 30min endurance match every RAW! This is 2 great ones in a row.

Karsha

I think something went wrong when Cesaro was up on the turnbuckle . Rusev was supposed to do something but Cesaro botched it and felt on the ground so they had no idea what to do next

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cesaro got beat clean by Cena last week and then Rusev tonight. He has no claim to be in that match :/

You have a point but thats never stopped illogical booking before. Besides I see Owens having a decent run with the belt and elevate it even more as a good heel does before Cesaro wins it from him.

Fox318

You have a point but thats never stopped illogical booking before. Besides I see Owens having a decent run with the belt and elevate it even more as a good heel does before Cesaro wins it from him.

considering how badly wwe books in the fall and winter I want Cena to win.

Top Bottom