• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Entropia

No One Remembers
MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

Hex

Banned
So many things that The New Day say I can so just hear Bo Dallas saying, lol
Xavier's voice even cracked like Bo.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm so conflicted. I love both teams. Pulling for PTP ultimately though. So glad they got to reunite and have a new lease on life.

Zach

Hey Zach, Mechashiva... Let's try to do a WrassleGAF meetup for Summerslam if we are all in town that day. Just watch the ppv with some pals.
Remind me. It'll be a busy time. Not sure about work, but it's around my birthday and my son will just be starting at Booker T. around that time.

Also, I totally agree with you guys about hot crowds -- they fix everything.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Remember when Kofi said he would only turn heel is if meant something and had a purpose? So much for that.

I think he said he would turn heel if there was a good enough reason behind it. Years in gimmick hell is good enough. Also Kofi isn't Cena.

Fox318

I'm so conflicted. I love both teams. Pulling for PTP ultimately though. So glad they got to reunite and have a new lease on life.

PATTERSON GET IN HERE

nUnXfem.jpg

I THOUGHT YOU SAID THOSE 5 WORKED IN CATERING

Honestly I feel like I know nothing about Darren Young in the ring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Titus' slaps are unbelievable! Ranks up there with Big Show's "Sssh!" Slap

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?

I totally agree but I gotta pull for New Day here! Time for them to reclaim the belts. Looooove both tag teams tho. We'll most likely get the rubber match at SS if New Days wins.

Hex

Banned
Kofi has been awesome lately
:Edit: lol Xavier sitting on the stairs clapping and kicking his legs like a little kid

Top Bottom