• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Superplex looked really great. Orton is so much fun to watch. A shame the rest of the match can't compete.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man the crowd is JACKED for him. Really makes a difference now. They're incendiary! I love it.

Fox318

This pairing is so bizarre.

I think both are good in the ring but its like a black hole of chemistry

At least Randy is smart to play to the crowd.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's just these two have had so many matches, it gets tiring. But there is always a chance it'll be something special, and the best match they've ever had.

Kaladin

Is a move completely out of nowhere when a match has been building to a finish for the last five minutes?

Also....the King of the Ring is winning more than Mr. Money In The Bank.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really have few complaints about that match. Really liked it, crowd went a long way.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Has there ever been an RKO from somewhere?

At least those who don't like Sheamus can revel in the fact that he'll probably lose a lot since they think the briefcase can immediately get someone over no matter how much they beat them.

Eh, it got better as it went on, I guess. I am apathetic at best towards both people anyway.

BUT... I'm scared. The last MITB guy that Orton beat became champion later. :C

Justin85

I wish Randy Orton had tapped there. It could've given Sheamus some momentum and redirect Orton to a "does he still have it" angle. Not sure what this result does. Orton vs Rollins at Night of Champions?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The Boss getting that little WWE Special Event paycheck. That's how you build an empire.

Fox318

BmRofC2.png

Top Bottom