• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Basically that there were two sides, "the one that wanted Owens to succeed and the one that wanted Owens to fail", and in the Cena feud, the latter won. He also implied that after Cena's merch sales went down after Owens beat him, there was no chance Owens was winning the feud, and strongly implied the sides were another part in the ongoing HHH vs Dunn feud

Mother Fucker man... I really like KO too. Fucking bullshit.

Ugh... Fucking Cena now... fucking stupid...

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Fuck. Bring in Kane. You asshats who thought it was so great that Cena keeping the US title would keep him out of the WWE title picture are wrong wrong WRONG!

Fuck....

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
sadly i would take this over Kane any day honestly, John has some great matches this year. it is just his character that is stale as fuck

Brinbe

I rather have Kane than this again... FUCKING FUCK, YOU PANICKING PIECES OF SHIT.

FUCK OFF, VINCE.

You had a shitty run, Seth. Back to the Shield with you.

Ultratech

qQp38YN.gif

ScribbleD

It's fine, everyone. Cena will beat Rollins, but Rollins will actually be the one getting the rub because of that great match they're sure to have.

DMczaf

All Seth asked Lilian to do was announce the winner of the match last night, he just asked her to do her job.

How is that dealing with crap, John?

Top Bottom