• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

I was promised Stang tonight.

Where is Stang?

hhWGMtz.gif

Banned a move called the "curb stomp." Name an apron move "the drive by."

LOL WWE.

The curb stomp getting banned wasn't because of the name. It was because of concussion lawsuits and the move looks like it could concuss someone. I think that's dumb, but the name of the move was irrelevant to its banning.

I actually wouldn't mind if we got Triple H vs. Rollins at Summerslam. The match has been hinted at over the last few months and I think the match itself would be good.

DMczaf

"Which wrestler's career and life would make for an interesting Oscar bait friendly movie?"

Sounds like we have a mainstream OT thread for the night, friends.

Velcro Fly

I'd rather see a young dude and Rollins put on an awesome match that we all know Rollins will win than see Seth fight fucking 50 year old Sting in a match we all know Rollins will win.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I actually consider Lesnar a tweener right now which is rare.

He's always been better in that role. He's a bit corny for a straight heel (remember his run pre Heyman) and nobody would buy him as a straight face after he doesn't respect anyone or anything. He is there to kick ass and he is a physical freak that can do things very few wrestlers can do. He is a must see attraction.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
"Which wrestler's career and life would make for an interesting Oscar bait friendly movie?"

Sounds like we have a mainstream OT thread for the night, friends.

First one that came to mind is Benoit but that's probably in poor taste. Tragic shit which the oscars of course love.

Top Bottom