• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

tumblr_ngvws2QJkp1rg89a6o1_400.jpg

Moa

We couldn't afford to bring one of the two main eventers for Summerslam to RAW this week, so we'll just recap last week for you.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owens is going to look like such a sloppy mudslide of a human next to Orton's greek god body. The berrial continues. It's just a shame it's not Crunch Berries, at least then Owens would have something to smile about.

Kusagari

Owens is going to look like such a sloppy mudslide of a human next to Orton's greek god body. The berrial continues. It's just a shame it's not Crunch Berries, at least then Owens would have something to smile about.

He's probably going to go get those crunch berry delights from Taco Bell after the show.

Lol, they cut out Taker kicking brock in the cock

Doesn't help that Orton is taller than him either.

Isn't every main eventer taller? I would say except Bryan but he's not really...you know

Currently? Yeah, I think so. At least with a guy like Punk, you can go the RPG route and be like "Okay, he's skinny, so he's got speed, sure, I'll take it" but Owens just reminds me of a middle school bully in a hallmark movie that eats all the other kids lunches.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Get some new material WWE
QoQcwHI.gif

Currently? Yeah, I think so. At least with a guy like Punk, you can go the RPG route and be like "Okay, he's skinny, so he's got speed, sure, I'll take it" but Owens just reminds me of a middle school bully in a hallmark movie that eats all the other kids lunches.

That's the problem with Owens that I've said since he got signed. He's not fat enough to be a monster, but he's not muscular enough to make up for his height. He just looks out of shape. Before you go 'c-c-cardio!', it doesn't matter what he is or is not. It is fake fucking sports, what is important is how it looks. You can book around this., Booking him with Cesaro and Orton is NOT booking around this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Well, let's see how he measures up today.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Paige looked out of her league against Sasha Banks tonight.

Banks has been crushing and improving this past year. Paige has been languishing. I hope she feeds off of it and she can improve in tandem.

WOW MAGGLE! MINORITIES! WE LOVE US SOME MINORITIES HERE IN THE WWE, MAGGLE! OH BOY DO WE! HAHAAAAAAA! WE LOVE TO FIGHT ON THURSDAY NAIIIGHTSS MAGGGLEEE!!!

Pizoxuat

Man, I already have tickets for Battle Wars 2 on Sept. 13th, and now they just advertised an NXT house show in Austin for Sept. 18th. I'm gonna have a week of wrasslin!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I already have tickets for Battle Wars 2 on Sept. 13th, and now they just advertised an NXT house show in Austin for Sept. 18th. I'm gonna have a week of wrasslin!

A good week. Yes.

Top Bottom