• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Nameless

Blacks won? Or are they Mexicans? What?

What happened? Why is this a thing?

o81aUdq.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I wish our community would get away from labeling people based on their heritage or skin color.

Cagey

Banned
WWE knew what it was doing with New Day way more than those that wanted a militant black faction. These guys are naturals in this goofball role.

Sanjuro

4 way tag feud consisting entirely of minorities is the surest sign yet that the E is paying less attention to the tag division than ever before.

They pushed nobody with that segment! It was pretty much the most racist bit, because it was an attempt to do well, but everyone looks dead.

Iceman829

So far I've only seen The Boss beat Paige and that tag match. New Day at the end killed me. A gif of that has some great potential.

Anything else worth rewinding the DVR for later?

Fox318

WWE knew what it was doing with New Day way more than those that wanted a militant black faction. These guys are naturals in this goofball role.

Hell no they didn't. They thoyght they were a legit as fuck babyface team screaming NEW DAY.

It wasn't until the Kidd Cesaro Matches did they start to show personality and start letting them cut heel promos.

The Original New Day gimmic was so fucking bad and they had them job on their first match on raw after a month of promos.

There was no way that they would have been over as faces.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard when they are spotlight for no reason.

Now scary redneck guy.

You really think there's "no reason" why they're having matches? Don't cheapen their accomplishments, man...

Nope, they're Big E's.

Yuk yuk yuk.

You know how people post that one Football player whenever food is involved? We need to take that and post Owens from now on. That way, it not only refreshed an old GAF meme, but we promote our community and Owens. It's win/win.

Pretty much why I feel no remorse in how I treat Owens. NFL-GAF showed me it's ok to be this way.

and hell I'm like that anyway

Cagey

Banned
Hell no they didn't. They thoyght they were a legit as fuck babyface team screaming NEW DAY.

It wasn't until the Kidd Cesaro Matches did they start to show personality and start letting them cut heel promos.

The Original New Day gimmic was so fucking bad and they had them job on their first match on raw after a month of promos.

There was no way that they would have been over as faces.
This is bullshit.

New Day was alternating as faces and heels, the same heel act now minus the chant, at house shows when they were not on TV before the debut. The WWE was trying both out and knew what each was like well before The Internet booed them on Raw.

There was always a Plan B even if they actively wanted the face run to work.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
they have to let bray win some more, his promos are great, losses just take it all away and strip him of nothing

Fox318

This is bullshit.

New Day was alternating as faces and heels, the same heel act now minus the chant, at house shows when they were not on TV before the debut. The WWE was trying both out and knew what each was like well before The Internet booed them on Raw.

There was always a Plan B even if they actively wanted the face run to work.

I refuse to believe that a heel stable features a titantron with 50 to 60 year old women in a choir singing was all part of the plan.

These guys made chicken salad out of chicken shit. New Day being over shows how talented they are.

My brother.. left /b/ ... he wandered from the teachings of Atheism.. he had found a woman to pay him attention.. but he came around, man... women ya'see.. they just use youuuu, man...-tips fedora- I have ENLIGHTENED HIM with my euphoria.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My brother.. left /b/ ... he wandered from the teachings of Atheism.. he had found a woman to pay him attention.. but he came around, man... women ya'see.. they just use youuuu, man...-tips fedora- I have ENLIGHTENED HIM with my euphoria.
It's true, it's true.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I like Harper on the mic, but I worry he's too "good" on it for his character. It's a very small nitpick. He didn't embarrass himself which is awesome, and they gave him a chance to speak. I like it.

What about this is "good"?

That he was given mic time. My few complaints I just posted though, character-wise.

Top Bottom