• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cagey

Banned
I refuse to believe that a heel stable features a titantron with 50 to 60 year old women in a choir singing was all part of the plan.

These guys made chicken salad out of chicken shit. New Day being over shows how talented they are.
But they were practicing heel work for months before debuting on TV. Live crowds at house shows liked them as faces because they're not as cynical.

I like Harper on the mic, but I worry he's too "good" on it for his character. It's a very small nitpick. He didn't embarrass himself which is awesome, and they gave him a chance to speak. I like it.

He's got a great speaking voice and he's too well spoken. Not at all like some shunned weirdo that lives in some shack in the woods.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nice! A second diva's match! Baggy Lunch looks like a gremlin though.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Better able to withstand a chop than AJ's.

oVyXc9L.gif

Although, if Big E can't even put a waif like AJ down, does he really belong in the HOSS division?

LMFAO! Big E why!!!!

somedevil

Ahh.

Yeah Luke sounds like a scholar there.

On that note i never bought bray's gimmick either. Dude has too much of a baby face, smooth skin and perfect teeth. Ugly that mofo up make up department

Well before this they made Harper talk with a weird southern accent.

Plus Adam Rose is going a bit crazy on twitter now.

With Cesaro gettin the push, Harper now has the title of most underutilized.

And they have to be more careful when they split them up next time, because after that kinda promo, you can't really do that again. Harper is great, better than Bray, in my opinion. But I wouldn't even know what to do with him, honestly.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn, Bo has grown up. That blurred photo's face...he looks completely different.

I don't mind the goggles or any of that, I'm just specifically talking about how she walks out.

It's unusual, but will serve her well when she's solo

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ahh.

Yeah Luke sounds like a scholar there.

On that note i never bought bray's gimmick either. Dude has too much of a baby face, smooth skin and perfect teeth. Ugly that mofo up make up department

Always struck me how good his tattoos look. I always expect them to look far worse.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn, Real Ass Becky Lynch tonight. Good to see her getting some ring time. This match is being given a significant amount of time too, so I'm happy.

Downhome

Simon Gotch ‏@GotchStyleWWE 9m9 minutes ago

It's the #DivaRevolution as @MsCharlotteWWE and @BeckyLynchWWE take on @BellaTwins . Mantaur has his favorite @wwe

CK93GQjWwAEA4Al.jpg

Top Bottom