• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Heel Naito GOAT

CCGhkox.gif

What if every Cena that appears with a new t-shirt is a new Cena and that's how he's able to work his schedule and stay relatively injury free?

That reminds me of a comic book I read called "Supreme" where the main character is a Superman homage, and every time he gets changed or reinvented the universe resets and he gets replaced by a newer model, while he gets to live in a big hall with all his past selves.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That reminds me of a comic book I read called "Supreme" where the main character is a Superman homage, and every time he gets changed or reinvented the universe resets and he gets replaced by a newer model, while he gets to live in a big hall with all his past selves.

I liked Supreme, at least at the beginning in the early 90s. What an asshole he was!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So what happened in Mexico that made Naito that good?

He used to be one of my least favorite wrestlers in NJPW and now he is in my top 3.

He did a bunch of coke with Rush and La Sombra.

Also, he's an asshole again. He was an asshole when he first got over because Okadamania ran wild like how he was a face but hated Tanahashi. He became more and more of a bland babyface until recently.

Iceman829

No Tough Talk tonight? I just got home from the gym and only see up to last weeks episode available on the network. Also, who got the boot?

Dixie cuts a promo with the Jarretts talking about GFW/TNA partnership. Galloway comes out, talks about him and Bully being attacked, and says he checked the security footage and at the scene was 2 rental cars both registered to Jarrett. Karen confesses she did it, and then GFW (including Scott D'Amore) comes down and attacks him, turning heel in the process
CLCgsXvWwAAQtrb.jpg

is that Trevor Lee?

Iceman829

Mada. It would have been Amanda, but Miz, as the new judge, saved her.

Thanks. I kinda liked Mada. He was rough, but from what I've seen he seemed to understand things and brought some intensity. Oh well. I stopped watching the show once USA removed the ability to watch it on demand. I can't catch the 8pm episode and they removed all the options to watch it at any other day/time. They basically killed the show.

MG310

At this rate I expect the final episode of Impact to feature a finger poke of doom and EC3 to be Jarrett's GFW Chosen One.

tm24

Andrew Everett/Trevor Lee/Biff Busick face The Young Bucks & Super Dragon in the first ever six-man Guerrilla Warfare match on N2 of BOLA!

GODDAMN

He did a bunch of coke with Rush and La Sombra.

Also, he's an asshole again. He was an asshole when he first got over because Okadamania ran wild like how he was a face but hated Tanahashi. He became more and more of a bland babyface until recently.

It's amazing what a heel turn has done to both Sombra and Naito. Both in similar positions that had a heel turn do wonders for them

is that Trevor Lee?
Yep!

somedevil

News from Meltzer on Sting being on Summerslam:

Sting was told he was part of the show, and then told he wasn't part of the show. It depends on how Vince's mind works over the next three weeks.

The usual crazy old man Vince. So the question is how many times he changes his mind in 3 weeks.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
ZZ and Mada on Tough Talk is pretty good. Mada, I like him, but he's being a cunt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Miz educating Paige that indie shit ain't important in wrasslin. Voice of reason.

Rest of TNA for the night

Kenny King brings back Open Fight Night, Bram answers his challenge and beats him
Velvet promo interrupted by Taryn, Dollhouse comes out and attacks, Velvet saved by Madison and Angelina; Beautiful People reunite
Tigre Uno retains X title over DJZ/Sonjay Dutt
GFW out, Mordetzky says he took out Bully and then took out Galloway under Karen's orders, tonight Jeff makes a corporate hostile takeover. Mordetzky issues an open challenge, Lashley accepts and wins by DQ when GFW attacks him. Wolves try to make the save but get attacked too
Lee/Myers beat the Wolves and win the tag titles
EC3 retains vs Matt, Jeff's now EC3's assistant
Roode beats PJ Black and wins the KOTM title
Dixie offers a winner take all match, Dixie's shares vs Jeff's. Dixie's team is Galloway/Wolves/Lashley, Lethal Lockdown is the match and it's tomorrow

Alucard

Banned
Rest of TNA for the night

Kenny King brings back Open Fight Night, Bram answers his challenge and beats him
Velvet promo interrupted by Taryn, Dollhouse comes out and attacks, Velvet saved by Madison and Angelina; Beautiful People reunite
Tigre Uno retains X title over DJZ/Sonjay Dutt
GFW out, Mordetzky says he took out Bully and then took out Galloway under Karen's orders, tonight Jeff makes a corporate hostile takeover. Mordetzky issues an open challenge, Lashley accepts and wins by DQ when GFW attacks him. Wolves try to make the save but get attacked too
Lee/Myers beat the Wolves and win the tag titles
EC3 retains vs Matt, Jeff's now EC3's assistant
Roode beats PJ Black and wins the KOTM title
Dixie offers a winner take all match, Dixie's shares vs Jeff's. Dixie's team is Galloway/Wolves/Lashley, Lethal Lockdown is the match and it's tomorrow

Jeff Jarrett doing a "hostile takeover" in 2015. Matches for "shares in the company." The Beautiful People reunited.

I'm not watching any of this shit. Poor Nate and Brian for having to watch and review this for LAW.

LycanXIII

Thanks. I kinda liked Mada. He was rough, but from what I've seen he seemed to understand things and brought some intensity. Oh well. I stopped watching the show once USA removed the ability to watch it on demand. I can't catch the 8pm episode and they removed all the options to watch it at any other day/time. They basically killed the show.

Mada was really intense on tonight's Tough Talk episode. I don't know what happened during the actual show, but just listening to them, ZZ or Amanda should have went.

Gurrry

Just saw the end of RAW last night.

Lol holy fuck Cenas nose. Bled everywhere then took 2 suplexes off the top rope. That was a pretty hype match.

Top Bottom