• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
OHHHHHHHHHHH COME THE FUCK ON CORGAN YOU PRICK.

CLCSfuoWgAA5nG4.jpg

OctoMan

Banned
From PWinsider:

This goes against what the Observer has been saying. It doesn't make sense because he is doing a signing for them. Why not use him?

Plus it seems WWE talent don't follow other peoples storylines with that Sting match idea.
Classic Meltzer taking both sides of the argument.

Savitar

From PWinsider:

This goes against what the Observer has been saying. It doesn't make sense because he is doing a signing for them. Why not use him?

Plus it seems WWE talent don't follow other peoples storylines with that Sting match idea.

The probably want him to job to someone again.

He's probably saying no due to misuse.

somedevil

The probably want him to job to someone again.

He's probably saying no due to misuse.

Well Observer said he was in the advertising and was going to be in the Reigns match. So I doubt he was going to lose that match.

So if this is true then the match is now basically Reigns and Ambrose vs Harper and Bray.

edit: Man those TNA spoilers just scream we don't give a crap because we are done on DA in sept.

Kaiterra

Banned
So Becky Lynch is basically the smartest diva, right? She came up with a finisher that is a perfect counter to the most powerful move in the division. This has big implications for the metagame.

Dixie cuts a promo with the Jarretts talking about GFW/TNA partnership. Galloway comes out, talks about him and Bully being attacked, and says he checked the security footage and at the scene was 2 rental cars both registered to Jarrett. Karen confesses she did it, and then GFW (including Scott D'Amore) comes down and attacks him, turning heel in the process
CLCgsXvWwAAQtrb.jpg

I still can't get over how you completely turncoat'd your Bryan love just so you can sit at the "cool" kidz table at the cafeteria.

Here I am all alone at the swings eating a snack pack reading the Yes Book.

I'll always love D-Bry circa Mania 28-30 but there's no denying he's been a bust since.

jred2k

I still can't get over how you completely turncoat'd your Bryan love just so you can sit at the "cool" kidz table at the cafeteria.

Here I am all alone at the swings eating a snack pack reading the Yes Book.

I'll be there with you when the fuck that checked it out of my library before me returns it.

As a side note, I went to a store to look for it today and they appeared not to stock it. However, they did have plenty of copies of Ronda Rousey's book. Wrestling might be #cooked.

I don't understand you guys, we all hate Owens now?

I like his wrestling I think he has one of the worst looks for a high profile guy in recent memory though. It's not just the fat thing either. The sleeveless shirt/basketball shorts/shitty beard combo makes him look more like a guy shopping for mtn dew at walmart than a sports entertainer.

RP912

Banned
In my world, Owens would be a psychopathic midcarder putting the fear of God into anybody that's near his path. Putting him against Cena was a wrong move imo because it slowed down his potential. Nothing about that feud said "passing the torch", but more of Cena just testing the NXT waters. Honestly, Owens first opponent should have been Orton, since Orton is pretty cool about putting dudes over. Imagine Owens wrecking the fuck out of Orton ala Austin/Jake the Snake and him making a statement to the WWE after the match is over. I know part of Owens fall from grace is the merchandise issues, but still...it's such a shame how the WWE is booking the poor guy.

Sou Da

they managed to piss off Foley and all of the coaches on tough enough by Mizing Patrick. even the miz agrees that was what was happening, unless some real great shit happens this episode im out.

Sou Da

also they clearly recognized that Patrick was a lifer, they're just going to give serve him up some real "humble" contract soon.

Top Bottom