• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking teasing us with greatness. God damn it.

The king is here to save the show.
4dlp8mK.gif

Hex

Banned
Really? Talking up all that no friends stuff, Brie yelling "YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!", and they're still delaying it?

I can understand why some wrestlers get frustrated as hell, being locked in these stupid assed story lines that get dragged on two weeks longer than they should (at best) and in the meantime you just keep getting jobbed out.

Hex

Banned
Charlotte's going to debut, but the comeuppance where someone takes the belt won't happen until AJ's record is broken, which will basically moot it all because there's still at least 2 months to go for that, so there really is no point

I really thought they would pull the trigger tonight since Ric is supposed to be on site.

dream

In honor of Frankman's return I will post lyrics for every entrance tonight

but Roman Reigns and Sheamus walk in to instrumentals

Is the "anyone but you" thing an actual self-awareness of fans' reaction to Reigns the first half of this year, or just a line tossed up to make people think WWE has self-awareness?

You know, if Wyatt beats him I might actually start to cheer for him a bit. Might. He's been beaten down by bad matches, bad feuds and crowd hate for awhile now. But since that's never going to happen... lol. He also has to go through a feud with Ambrose yet which will not do him wonders with the crowd.

Whatever. Just skip to the final segment where Brock suplexes someone into the windshield of the car, please.

Kidd just tweeted his X-ray, not posting it here because it's still squeamish for an X-ray but he said "5% of people survive this injury. 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod later and luckily I survived to tell my story." Hope he's able to make a full recovery and return sometime, but obviously him just making a full recovery is what's most important

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kidd just tweeted his X-ray, not posting it here because it's still squeamish for an X-ray but he said "5% of people survive this injury. 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod later and luckily I survived to tell my story." Hope he's able to make a full recovery and return sometime, but obviously him just making a full recovery is what's most important

Damn. Damn...

Holy fuck.

Thorakai

what the fuck

SmithnCo

I didn't know it was that bad. Damn.

Top Bottom