• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
When Rusev turned his back, I was sure Dolph was going to Zigzag him it's totally standard WWE babyface behavior to attack an injured man.

INSTEAD RUSEV CRUSH

How long until WWE figures out that the pops aren't for Ziggler?

And agree, this makes all 4 of them look terrible. Apparently creative has done a great job for the past year or so of convincing us that Ziggler isn't a sleazy bastard despite always being one. Even worse, Rusev is so much raw awesome that they really shouldn't be wasting him.

Fucking finally! Let's get Rusev back to crushing now, eh?

Edit: Also, can we get a screencap of Lana's tweet up on the screen with that old risqué tweet photoshopped in?

I just bought Project Cars for 3 bucks due to Amazon being too legit shook about this angle I guess. I'm off to the races, honk the horn when God Owens appears on the tube.

Fox318

Kidd just tweeted his X-ray, not posting it here because it's still squeamish for an X-ray but he said "5% of people survive this injury. 16 staples, 4 screws and a rod later and luckily I survived to tell my story." Hope he's able to make a full recovery and return sometime, but obviously him just making a full recovery is what's most important
Oh My God

I hope he does what's right for his health above all else.

somedevil

The fact that they are wasting Brock to push an event like Battleground to me speaks volumes by itself

Not really. He was always going to do 2 pay per views. Usually it was Aug and Sept but instead they moved it up to July and August. Plus it seems he has more dates in his new contract compared to the old one.

painey

I hate that chairshots to the head are banned now, coz I want Rusev to smash Dolph over and over after he kisses Lana

Friends, can someone link me the Kim Kardashian gif that is used often in these parts? I need it for a situation outside of GAF.
Gladly.
bhqKqzX.gif

Top Bottom