• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
It would be a damn shame if Seth retained I tells ya. They need to start changing titles at B-shows cause it's been damn predicatable as of lately that titles change during tent pole shows.

Brock Lesnar playing Street Fighter 2 is TERRIFYING
WHO LET HIM HAVE AN AXE ON LIVE TV, MUCH LESS TWO
Also HE THREW THAT DOOR INTO THE GODDAMN CROWD

painey

cannot believe how 'unsafe' that was, and they allowed it on WWE. Brock smashing the glass, using a real axe with a blade, dropping Jamie in broken glass, throwing Joey onto the car... it seemed so indy.. and I loved it. There's nothing that could close the show out better than that.. poor booking

So is the two hour Raw basically this show without all of the recaps? They're recapping shit before and after commercials now.

The car is still there lol

Fox318

cannot believe how 'unsafe' that was, and they allowed it on WWE. Brock smashing the glass, using a real axe with a blade, dropping Jamie in broken glass, throwing Joey onto the car... it seemed so indy.. and I loved it. There's nothing that could close the show out better than that.. poor booking
They want more people to see brock. People leave after the kids Cena segment and the 3rd hour.

Think Cody Rhodes answers Cena's challenge tonight.

jred2k

Someone please inform Kane of what Brock is doing to Seth's giveaways. His vacation is about to be ruined by an axe.

Brock got paid. To go to Chicago. On a private jet. And smash up a luxury car with axes. And was heaped with praise by a crowd. Got. Paid. To. Does it get any better than this for someone in the industry?

Alucard

Banned
Caught up on 2 hrs and 15 mins of Raw in 40 mins. Time to take a break so I can fast forward again 20 mins from now or so.

Amory

I've done a 180 on the new day.

They're fucking hilarious. Especially Big E with his random outbursts.

"What'd we do?!?" when the crowd keeps booing them

"We're too big!!" when told they would be in an elimination chamber match

Noble when he revives

abSfSzl.png

Top Bottom