• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

I bet he would enjoy that reality then the one where he basically doesn't exist.

Still amazes me that they know they are in a hot crowd and don't write a show that appeals to them. More NXT guys and guys that the fans like. Cause this is not a good show right now.
Because then when they are in some high school gym in the middle of no where it doesnt stand out as much.

Unless NBC tells them they are canceled they have no imperative to try and get ratings up.

Not saying a swerve title change will do it but they could start with advertising raw main events a week out with good matchup.

No more Kane in the main event.

jred2k

CJRnjsVUwAE02IO.png

Half of these people are heels.

Keep on exposing that business.

Fox318

Did we ever hear why the bull hammer is still allowed but the curb stomp got banned?
Lawyers

all I would do as a lawyer is show the schedule and a higlight real of chairshits to the head.

Meanwhile the two moves that kids would do that would legit hurt each other are tombstones and pedigrees.

I'm wondering why Steph of all people in the center and not Mr. Dad of the Year

Good question. Remember when they were showing that video about Connor Michalek, and they had her taking up a good portion despite portraying a heel?

https://twitter.com/stephmcmahon/status/581881800659591168

Lawyers

all I would do as a lawyer is show the schedule and a higlight real of chairshits to the head.

Meanwhile the two moves that kids would do that would legit hurt each other are tombstones and pedigrees.

Sounds dire.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Umm, you could definitely paralyze or kill someone with the curb stomp, and that's beyond the problematic name it had.

CDiggity

Did we ever hear why the bull hammer is still allowed but the curb stomp got banned?

With something like the bullhammer you could always pass the buck to MMA or other martial arts when it comes to lawsuits. It's a lot harder to do that with the curbstomp, and it's definitely more dangerous.

Alucard

Banned
So, they're really gonna have Ziggler make out with Lana in front of Rusev in every skit now, aren't they? It's not adding to the reality of it for me, but just making me hate Vince's bad taste and petty bullshit.

Top Bottom