• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn this match is good. Cena didn't wrestle like this back in the day.

I think it's a combination of him hitting that "seasoned vet" level and some really excellent competition. Cesaro is one of the finest wrasslers in the world, and it shows. They work well together.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
why cena never added new moves to his arsenal years ago is beyond me, he has become a better wrestler regardless that his character is boring as hell.

Hex

Banned
You ever wonder what the hell the time keeper is actually doing during the matches?
Does he get paid just to sit there looking like he is doing something?

Thorakai

You ever wonder what the hell the time keeper is actually doing during the matches?

They fired the long-time time keeper not to long ago. He did other production stuff I believe and was the guy throwing beers to Austin.

CJR6gqRUYAAoNwb.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

He keeps time! It is important.

Hex

Banned
The E would seriously win me back if this was the start of a Cesaro push, even without the belt.

SHARPSHOOTER FOR KIDD!!!!

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Well they are keeping Cesaro stronk. I'd like to see Owens and Cesaro feud. I hope thats where this is heading.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Judging from the time, sounds like Kevin Owens is about done eating and is about to hit the ring. He can put down 3 Baconators in about 12 mins. 4 minutes per burger.

Top Bottom