• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Entropia

No One Remembers
Holy shit, what a match.

lol @ everyone getting mad that Cena AA'd Owens on his run in... Owens practically no sold it guys, c'mon.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
And Chicago, the Cena-hating town it is, waves their Cena merch in celebration for John Cena. It was a great match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Great match, and Cesaro comes out looking great.

mjlol.png

Recap of last week's Raw opening took a while, we got Heyman being great, and a goofy set of comedy bits with Kane and J and J. Show and Ryback killed a hot crowd, with co-star The Miz. Brie and Paige had a bad match. Bray-Roman recap. Cripes! Goofy Bray-related shit ended a nothing Roman-Sheamus match. Rusev BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF DOLPH in easily the best thing on the show to this point. Bo lost to Dean in a nothing match.

THEN BROCK LESNAR DESTROYED A FUCKING CAR. Lucha Dragons lost to New Day in a match with Titus shining oh so brightly as a guest commentator burying JBL constantly. Then we got a fantastic Cena-Cesaro match. This was even better than last week's match. They got a ton of time and it felt so good to see Cesaro in a big match - the overrun match, for the first time in ages. The US Title also felt elevated a bit by this, and a damned WRESTLING MATCH WAS THE STAR OF THE SHOW HERE. SUPER AA FOR THE WIN. Wow. Cesaro was elevated in defeat, and in WWE, it's rare that anyone is elevated in victory.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/07/wwe-raw-7-6-15.html

Screens -

Oh, MY CAR!

tt

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/hlkmozgp009u7xne44y0g3h02ef3vw9d

Alucard

Banned
Owens better be winning that belt in two weeks. Needs it badly at this point. Cena has a chance to straight up "make" a guy. Again. But will booking allow it, or keep Cena going with the belt until Mania 32?

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'm honestly tired of seeing finisher spam, it needs value again. Still a good match, but it's pretty heavy handed with Cena's opponents lately.

Its been in every ones match lately. I think thats because a loit of the big setup moves aren't used anymore.

I agree, finisher spamming/kickouts need to die. They need to come up with other big moments to kick out of.

Thorakai

Cena knew Owens was gonna pull some heel shit so he saved two finisher bars to counter the papa powerbomb and use the AA at the end

Hex

Banned
Holy shit, what a match.

lol @ everyone getting mad that Cena AA'd Owens on his run in... Owens practically no sold it guys, c'mon.

They were mad because it was not KO's fault.
Chicago style pizza is greasy, his hands were slippery.
Cena was a dick for taking advantage.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Owens better be winning that belt in two weeks. Needs it badly at this point. Cena has a chance to straight up "make" a guy. Again. But will booking allow it, or keep Cena going with the belt until Mania 32?

Bah, he's been making Owens for the past month. Dude went from nothing to something in the eyes of WWE fans. Cena's done everything for him, and he's done his part as well. It's a mutual thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Brock should have caught that stick and nailed Rollins with it javelin style.

We all know he's got the aim for it.
The running one outside would've looked good if Cena didn't protect himself so much.

If I work John Cena's schedule I'm going to take the least amount of 'shoot' damage possible

Brock should have caught that stick and nailed Rollins with it javelin style.

We all know he's got the aim for it.

If I work John Cena's schedule I'm going to take the least amount of 'shoot' damage possible

Good point, but you can't then turn around and put the blame on Cesaro or whoever for the move looking weak.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Believe it or not, but I think Owens is winning for sure. Owens winning the US title and being the obnoxious heel he's been the past few months will make that title the second most important title on the show. I know WWE doesn't do whats smart or even painfully obvious, but I think this happens nonetheless.

Top Bottom