• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Guys help, I just bought an OG Game Boy, carrying case and accessories for $16 from Goodwill. It didn't even come with batteries or game so I don't know if it works.

What am I doing?

Well, that's a unique foreign object to bring into the ring. It's not 1980s mobile phone, but I'm sure it's at least as powerful as a coal miner's glove.

klonere

Banned
Guys

I think I'm gonna root for the politician that is John Cena on Sunday.

I like him with the U.S. strap

A post for the ages.

I wouldn't mind Cena winning at all, I'm just worried what would happen to Owens afterwards. I hope they have ongoing plans for the dude.

Steve Austin is getting pretty cranky with age.

If his domestic life is anything to go by, he's mellowed out a lot since his heyday heh.

Although he had a pretty good rant against 4th of July fireworks annoying his dogs.

Steve Austin is getting pretty cranky with age.

nDnv0lw.gif

I want a cheap PS2 but it's apparently still not possible for any lower than $50+ :[

Guys

I think I'm gonna root for the politician that is John Cena on Sunday.

I like him with the U.S. strap

Good news: it's not this Sunday, it's next Sunday. You still have time to change from "I think" to "I will" and "I like" to "I love"

RP912

Banned
My sister let me have her PS2 slim for a copy of GTA 4. Best investment ever. I still need to finish my PES 06 season though...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
King of Trios Concept Team: Feed Me More Ryback, Eat Owens Eat, Bull Cant' Say No to Carbs Dempsey. Managed by Matt Hardy.

tm24

He's earned it. One of the most exciting folks out there, period.

It's crazy how the Mistico II experiment backfired yet accidentally created a better wrestler in Dragon Lee. Mistico II wasnt ready for the role but he'll eventually get there. There is no way that the wrestling gene just happened to skip him and only went to Rush and Dragon

Ultratech

Thinking about it, this potential Texano v Blue Demon Jr matchup has hilarious implications in that the winner becomes MEXICO.

Upcoming Atomicos match looks nuts though.

TraBuch

Banned
Does every fan in Lucha Underground speak Spanish? I wouldn't know what the fuck to do if I was there and Pentagon started speaking, but it seems like everyone knows when to boo and cheer.

Top Bottom