• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

1331844604547403301.gif

Heel

I love how the WWE Universe isn't intelligent enough to realize they're just pawns in a sponsored @Cadillac viral ad campaign.

tm24

Data West, Sunny, Bootaaay and anyone else who wants more lucha. CMLL just announced that they're airing their Arena Puebla hows live on YT every monday. This is only important because the semi-main for the first show is Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi, which is lucha feud of the year

Data West, Sunny, Bootaaay and anyone else who wants more lucha. CMLL just announced that they're airing their Arena Puebla hows live on YT every monday. This is only important because the semi-main for the first show is Dragon Lee vs Kamaitachi, which is lucha feud of the year

What time on Monday?

klonere

Banned
I apologize to anybody whose employment I may have adversely affected via my irresponsible linking of questionable material.

I know its hard out on the job market right now but if you pull yourself up by the bootstraps, you can achieve anything. Just visualize your dreams and they will become reality, just like WWE Superstar Ryback aka "Da Big Guy" aka "Don't call me Flyback"

klonere

Banned
Ya'll got worked.

As cool as a 3 way would be, its not happening unless there are more shenanigans. Hopefully Cesaro is the next feud for future US Champ Kevin Owens.

somedevil

Raw Viewership for Monday:

Monday's WWE Raw television show averaged 3.647 million viewers, according to Showbuzzdaily.com. Viewership was up from the 3.462 million average from last week.

The first hour of Raw averaged 3.637 million viewers. Hour two drew 3.689 million viewers. The final hour of the show averaged 3.615 million viewers.

Up from last week and the no big 3rd hour drop. It was constant. So people who were watching stayed to watch the Cena vs Cesaro match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

That's awesome to hear! Dragon Lee has been on FIRE this year. My god.

I haven't watched more than 15 min of RAW every week for the past month, you guys should do the same it's really liberating

it's not that hard too, Big Show and Kane are always featured in the first match so the incentive is really good

Yeah man me too. It literally takes me 15- 20 min to watch all 3 hours.

jmdajr

Following the beatdown they took from Brock Lesnar on Raw this week, WWE.com is reporting J&J Security will be out of action indefinitely.

Heel

Following the beatdown they took from Brock Lesnar on Raw this week, WWE.com is reporting J&J Security will be out of action indefinitely.

Hard times. Hopefully they manage to sell their cherry red 2015 @Cadillac XTS on Craigslist.

Wow. Not a single NeoGAF mod ever stepped up to condemn Subway Jared and then when someone made some noise about this place the thread was locked smh

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wow. Not a single NeoGAF mod ever stepped up to condemn Subway Jared and then when someone made some noise about this place the thread was locked smh

Well, it's like water off a duck's back at this point. The accusations back and forth between members is getting a little bananas, but we ARE seeing some suuuuper suspect, creepy posts.

Can't just let a thread roll like usual, but that's why we can't have nice things. There are legit creeps out there trying to justify their...proclivities.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah man me too. It literally takes me 15- 20 min to watch all 3 hours.

Watched the Lesnar/Rollins and Cena/Owens stuff, the rest is not canon.

Ever since last fall I've decided only Live Specials, NXT, the WWE Heavyweight Title program and whatever Juan Sina does is considered WWE Canon and the rest is just bad Tumblr fanfiction that's occasionally good by accident (New Day, Kidd & Cesaro).

Total Divas isn't canon because it's an alternate universe, I call it the Ultimate WWE Universe. Same characters, but alternate roles and personalities.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
But where does kayfabe canon come into play? Gotta look underneath the underneath.

Heel

Well, it's like water off a duck's back at this point. The accusations back and forth between members is getting a little bananas, but we ARE seeing some suuuuper suspect, creepy posts.

Can't just let a thread roll like usual, but that's why we can't have nice things. There are legit creeps out there trying to justify their...proclivities.

Well...as long as we have community watchdogs like Spider from Mars fighting the good fight against 1000 year old demons. I don't know where the NeoGAF community would be without him.

Fox318

I really can't see punk doing good against anyone with skill.

It'd be one thing if Punk had a background in amateur wrestling but I can't help but think once somebody gets him on the ground its over.

Top Bottom