• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You are not missing much. It picks up around Day 3. Day 5 was like the best out of the G1 so far.

Day 1 disapointed me, especially Shibata v Styles. Shibata barely got anything in :/

GVJv4EO.gif

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Jerry Jarrett vs a Ninja Turtle. That's a thing.

There are moments where I see Memphis Wrestling (CWA and USWA) as being something, but for a lot of it, it can be just downright awful. They really lived by the motto "anyone can work in Memphis", sometimes twice a night if they don't mind wearing bad costumes of copyrighted characters.

why is swerved canceled. Damn marks can't take a rib

Too many fans complained I bet. "How dare you do it to [insert character they love] or seeing the people as "awful humans and should be ashamed of themselves".

So it's looking like
Drew Galloway takes the belt from EC3 at BFG. Meaning there's a non-zero chance the last ever TNA champ is a WWE jobber, instead of a WWE never-was

If only Christian Cage could come back.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Funny thing after this taping Impact has enough shows to the end of September before they are cancelled. So this is the final image of Jeff Hardy you probably will see on TNA:

....They taped over one hundred matches. It's only 8 weeks until the end of September. Impact has five-seven matches a night.

somedevil

....They taped over one hundred matches. It's only 8 weeks until the end of September. Impact has five-seven matches a night.

Alot of those was for there one night only pay per views where they did this crazy tournament no one knows how it works leading to people getting into crazy gimmick matches. Those gimmick matches hasn't bee taped yet.

They have been taping for impact for today and the last 3 days.

MG310

They're gonna go for that Marcus Louis look.

tumblr_ning7oFPDS1qauauto2_1280.jpg

They really should have come up with a new look for him by now. I figured they were going to go for a sorta Man in the Iron Mask thing with him eventually but he just kinda disappeared for a long time in the middle of that angle where he'd be in the background leering at Tyler Breeze.

somedevil

His book made the New York times best sellers list:

As noted, Daniel Bryan announced today that his autobiography “Yes! My Improbable Journey to the Main Event of WrestleMania” has made the NY Times Best Sellers list. WWE notes that the book made the list at #18 for adult nonfiction for the week of July 25th. This is WWE's 25th book to reach the NYT Best Sellers list since WWE Books launched in 1999.

SEE WHEN I HAVE MY FREAKS HORIZONTAL, THEY UNDERSTAND SIZE, THEY APPRECIATE SIZE, AND THEY KNOW THAT SIZE DOES MATTER, AND THEY KNOW THAT THEY DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE EARTH TO ROTATE ON A 48 DEGREE AXIS SO THE STARS CAN TOUCH THE ST-SKY AND CREATE AN EQUINOLAX, SO THEY CAN SEE THE BIG DIPPER. NO NO NO, ALL THEY GOTTA DO IS CALL THE BIG POPPA, CAUSE I'M THE MAN WITH THE BIG DIPPER AND SATISFACTION'S COMING, AND I GO BEHIND, AND DO THE BUMP AND GRIND, AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, BEFORE THEY CALL ME, THE BIG BAD...BOOTY DADDY.

tm24

Buy 2 of each day if you can. I will PayPal you the money immediately. I don't want to risk losing out. I'm trying to get them as well.

I'll see what i can do. I might not end up going due to family and gf commitments, but i still have to grab tickets in case things work my way.

Looks like TNA's finally done, 115 matches in 8 days, and the last episode DA will air has Matt Hardy squashing their viewers' dreams to reveal he was Bigfoot all along

tm24

Shit's gonna be a madhouse. I honestly dont know why it's still in the hall. Other than the fact that beer sales probably make PWG the most money.

Top Bottom